𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈✿

Text me________________

Text me
________________

The football game was coming to an end with our school nowhere close to winning. Most of the 7th and 8th graders begun leaving the game.

I was close to finsihing my ice cream until someone knocked it out my hand onto my bapestas. "Yoooo~" Julius says looking at the ice cream all over my shoes.

"Fuck." I mumble. At this point my bed was calling my name. It was already 11 and it felt like this game was going on forever.

"its fine i'll just clean it when I get home." I say turning my focus back to the game. My phone dings in my bag and I take it out reading the message from my mother asking when I was gonna be home.

I sigh and turn to Julius as his focus was still the game. Ryland gets up and taps on me and I look up at him in confusion. "Im out twin." I nod and dap him up before he puts his hands in his pocket and leaves with Angel.

After a few more minutes of the game Julius taps on me. "hm?" I say looking at him. "I'm leaving." He says looking me up and down. He smirks and we begin to get up.

"Alright well I'll see you monday?" I say turning face so he doesn't see my nervousness. "Mhm I'll text you tonight." He says before pulling me in for a hug.

I hug him back and take a nice whiff of the jimmy choo scent. Why does every boy use it? He hugs me tighter before letting go.

He starts looking at my lips and back up into my eyes before licking his bottom lip.

My eyes widen as I realize what he is doing. He leans in and I turn my head seeing Kami walking up the stairs with her brother.

"Kay we leaving come on." She says. Julius backs up and nods before walking down the bleachers.

I mentally scream before turning to Kami. "bro." I say with a blank expression. She raises her brow. "what I interrupted something?" She says laughing.

"Nigga yes." I roll my eyes and walk down the bleachers as she walks behind me. If he was actually about to kiss me I would've folded right then and there. It would've been my first kiss with a boy I actually like other then Dustin. Now I lost it.

I sigh and we quietly walk to the car ignoring the boos and ooos from our team losing more points.

Thinking about tonight was hard to do without butterflies filling my stomach. Especially by the way Julius hugged me.

The car ride home was very silent and we finally arrived at my house. I say my goodbyes to Kami and Kamryn before exiting the car and walking to my front porch.

I look inside seeing all the lights off except for the one in my sisters room. My eyes widen and I quickly unlock the door and run inside to her room.

Her beautiful hazel colored eyes meet mine as she slowly sets down her phone. "KAYLINNNNN"

"MAYAAAAAAAA"

She pulls me into her embrace. "Awww I missed you!" She says pulling away.

"I missed you too...why are you back so early in the year?" I ask her seeing a small bag full of clothes in the corner of her room.

"Oh since its the weekend I just decided I'd come home and spend some time with you and Mom and classes haven'teven started yet so." She says smiling and sitting on her bed.

I nod and look around. "Soooo...How's 7th grade." She says leaning in to hear how my year is going. Honestly I couldn't even tell her how it was because she didn't know I was back to the smoking habit and hanging out with so called "bad boys".

My mom and sister want me to be the successful one in the family and go to a good school and grow up to be a successful physician but. Be fr.

I shake my head exiting my thoughts coming up with an answer.

"Uhhh well its been good, mostly just schoolwork and stuff." I say nodding my head.

"You still like Dustinnnn???? Any other boys in the picture ?" She says winking at me.

I purse my lips and think for a while about that answer. Of course I was still fawning over Dustin. Why wouldn't I. I'm sure pretty much everyone knows about my crush on him even my whole entire family.

But of course he didn't even know that nor cared.

"Uhhh yeaahhh there's a boy actually!" I say fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

"Spill-" Before my sister could listen to all the things I had to tell her , her phone began buzzing and a male face popped up on the screen with the name "My heart❤️".

"Oh we'll talk tomorrow boo, Mom is taking us out to eat for brunch anyways." She smiles and brings me in for a hug.

I let go and she immediately answers greeting her boyfriend as I exit the room.

I open my bag taking out my phone checking to see for any text from Julius but none popped up.

I Walk into my room plopping down onto my bed. Maybe he wasn't home, Or maybe he fell asleep. I will just be patient.

I get a ding from my phone and I quickly check the notification hoping it was from Julius. The screen instead read "Dustin".

"U Up?"

 <Next chapter>

<Next chapter>