Black Coffee And Hot Chocolate

"Then what do you feel?" Kai put the files on the floor beneath the chair, giving Taehyun his full attention combined with a set of curious yet anxious eyes.

"If I tell you.." Taehyun sat up in the bed, the tears in his eyes well dried. Now holding a flare of hope "would you come closer?"

Out of all the things Taehyun could've said, this is one that Kai did not see coming. And the surprise was written all over his face.

"I don't want your damn jacket Kai, don't you get it?...It won't make me warm. It won't make it better.

Not like you would....

I don't care if anyone else leaves, as long as you stay. And I hate it that I became so dependent on you..... but I could get used to it." Taehyun stops for a breath of air.

"I want you too" he adds quietly, looking away from Kai's face for a brief moment, before setting camp in those golden brown eyes once again.

"Do you really want me to come closer?" Kai asks, his voice full with longing for Taehyun. He waits for the green light, before doing what he wanted to do from the first time he saw the other sitting at the bar.

"Okay." Kai gets up, only needing 2 steps in order to reach Taehyun's bed, and he crouches down until he matches the elder's height. "There, happy now?"

Taehyun shakes his head, hand reaching to grab Kai's shirt, and he pulls him forward. Not letting the younger take his eyes off him.

"Closer" Taehyun demands in a breathy, dazed voice. Heart beating so hard against his chest it might rip out of his ribcage.

Kai smirks, huffing quietly.

"Your wish, is my-"

Taehyun yanks Kai forward, the latter stumbles, quickly placing his hands on the bed as to not fall over the elder.

Soon enough, their lips crash together.

Kai recovers from the half fall, and slides his non injured hand on Taehyun nape, drawing him closer. Then he climbs with one knee on the bed, it digging into the mattress next to the older's thigh.

He straightens his back, now earning a few inches on the elder. And he leans forward even more, deepening the kiss.

Taehyun grips onto Kai's arm which one hand and with his left, Kai's wrist, the one that hold his nape.

Kai parts Taehyun lips, his actions assertive and demanding.

Taehyun gasps softly when their tongues meet. Kai tasting exactly, if not even better than he had imagined.

Sweet, and unbelievably addictive.

Kai pushes Taehyun's shoulder towards the bed, and the elder fall to a laying position yet again. Kai hovering over him. The younger's knees each beside Taehyun's waist, holding Taehyun in place.

"Wait.." Taehyun says, pulling away. completely breathless and lost.

If Kai had known what Taehyun would look like, withering beneath him. He would've kissed him sooner.

If he had known how beautiful Taehyun would looks, with his eyes glossy and his lips red and absolutely fucked up.

If only he had known.

Kai smiled, leaning over until his chest is lightly pressed against Taehyun's.

"Wait, what?" Kai laughs quietly, catching his breath as well.

Taehyun doesn't answer, simply pulling Kai back in, wanting another kiss.

But the younger has other plans.