Trust No One

Monday arrives almost too fast, and Taehyun wakes up from a small kiss of his nape, feathered and light. he goes to drape the blanket, that has moved from it's place, and brings it up to his neck.

he feels the weight of Kai's arm over his stomach as he moves, and the arm pulls him closer. until his back if flushed against Kai's chest.

"good morning." Kai speaks into Taehyun's neck. blowing puffs of air on the elder's sensitive skin, causing it to tickle. "did you slept well?" his voice is groggy, and lower than ever. making Taehyun's heart stir in it's place.

"Y-yeah.." Taehyun blushes into the blanket. suddenly aware of how close they are, and how Kai pampers him with kisses here and there, giving him plenty of attention and care, even at 9 in the morning.

Kai giggles, giving flustered Taehyun one more prolonged kiss under his ear, right where a faint hickey is present. assumingly there from their first time together.

he gets up, and waddles tiredly towards the bathroom in the master bedroom, before realizing he doesn't have any toiletries of his in Taehyun's house, unlike Yeonjun's place.

"toothbrushes are in the left drawer under the sink." Taehyun mumbles from the bed. turning around in the sheets to face Kai's back, visible from the opened bathroom door.

"which one is yours?" Kai sees a neat looking white box, inside it 3 toothbrushes. 2 black ones, and one blue.

"blue.." Taehyun yawns, and joins Kai in the bathroom that can host more than 5 people, easily. with the spacious, broad counter, long sink that extend all the way to the shower. and an entire section just for the tub and toilet. 

"here." he hands Kai one of the black toothbrushes, and the younger takes it with a grateful smile. 

they fall into a quite, yet comfortable routine. learning each other's morning habits, and little quirks on the way.

while Taehyun focuses on washing his face. Kai is brushing his teeth while fixing the bed sheets, and tidying what has fallen out of order while they slept.

then Kai washes his face, and Taehyun waits for him on the bed after having taken out proper clothes for them to change into.

"what do you want to eat?" Kai comes back from the bathroom, turning off the light and closing it's door before approaching the bed. he grabs whatever Taehyun had deemed big enough for him to wear.

while waiting for Taehyun's answer. he pulls the black shirt off him, and folds it neatly on the bed, missing the way Taehyun's eyes follow his every move.

"you." Taehyun speaks without thinking twice.

from where he's sitting, he can see the tattoo that Beomgyu mentioned Kai has. it's not as huge as he advertised it to be. but it's definitely not small.

it's a simple design of a music sheet, in black, thin lines entangled together. it takes about a quarter of Kai's back, located in it's lower half, and invades some of the space on the younger's ribs as well.

"huh?" Kai turns around, with the shirt in his hands. his eyes wide, and startled, despite being the flirty one in their new relationship.

Taehyun takes in the arousing sight, which is the mouthwatering lines of Kai's toned abs, and his exposed collarbone. he shamelessly lets himself explore the dips and curves of Kai's stomach, while checking Kai's reaction here and there.

"is there a problem?" Taehyun refers to Kai's half shocked, half pleased expression.

"not at all.." Kai smiles, closing the distance between him and the bed so that Taehyun gains more access to his body.