Chapter 45: They're Back

Brook's POV
It was a week and something later, I was sitting on Draco's lap in their office, straddling him, playing with his hair, "Lilith is coming back today", I smiled widely, finally, "I think you're going to be an uncle soon", they probably had sex, and well, sex after wedding is a baby sex, at least I think so.

"Imagine a little Lilith or a little Ares running around their annoying uncle", he chuckled, smiling, "I rather imagine a little me or a little you, running around their annoying father", I blushed, gulping, "I do imagine you with a pregnant belly, looking as beautiful as ever, crying every now and than because of your hormones, me and Tom running to bring you whatever you crave for".

"Stop that", I blushed furiously, fidgeting with my fingers, "you're so adorable", he smiled, pecking my lips, "knock it off", Draco groaned, making me chuckle, turning to Adam, "we're going to the play room, wanna come?", to watch him and Theo make out, "no thanks", Adam rolled his eyes, knowing why I won't come with them, "we won't make out, and if we will, Mattheo is there to keep you company".

I looked at Draco for approval, as he slowly nodded, pecking my lips, letting go of me, "I'll see you later, my love", I nodded, following Adam. "Okay, what we playing", I sat next to Mattheo, who quickly rested his head on my lap, making me laugh, "I'm so tired", I ran my finger through his tangled hair, "when did you get a haircut?".

"Uhh, Tom took me to his hairdresser yesterday", I smiled, they're starting to get close. I leaned against the couch, Mattheo getting comfortable, "whatever you want", Adam handed me the controller, "wait I don't-", Mattheo took it from me, making me slap him, "hey!", he chuckled, playing whatever the fuck they were playing.

We were all sitting on the couch, eventually, I got my paints, and started drawing on their faces, again, "stop moving, you'll fuck it all up!", I shouted in Mattheo's face who chuckled, "you're too much of a perfectionist", I clicked my tongue, rolling my eyes, "what's been going on lately", I know what he meant, he wants to know if I fucked Tom and Draco again.

"No, we didn't fuck lately, if that's what you want to know", Adam turned to look at me, a frown on his face, "wait, you fucked Tom and Draco", I slapped Mattheo, who started laughing his ass off, "didn't you hear?, oh yeah, ugh fuck, I-I'm gonna cu-", I covered mattheo's mouth, stopping him from saying anything else, smiling awkwardly at Adam and Theo, who chuckled.

"Did anybody miss me here?", recognizing the voice immediately, pushing Mattheo away, "Lilith!", I ran towards her, engulfing her in a hug, quickly wrapping her arms around me, "I missed you", she pulled away, smiling down at me, "I missed you too, I hope Tom and Draco didn't do you any problem?", I shook my head, "we even got a little closer", she smiled, rubbing my back.

"How was it?", she sighed, a huge smile on her face, "amazing, Greece is beautiful, I had so much fun". We talked for a while, until she told me she needed to tell Draco something. "Lilith!", she ran towards him, wrapping their arms around each other, picking her up, "how was Greece".

"Wonderful, but wait, I got you something", she handed him a white round box, he frowned, a small smile on his face, "you didn't have to", she nodded, "I know, I wanted to", he sat down, slowly opening the box, "shut up!", he stood up, hugging Lilith tightly, "I'm gonna be an uncle!", knew she was pregnant, "heard that darling, I'm gonna be an uncle!, you were right!", he walked towards me, picking me up, holding me tightly, "why are you holding me".

"Because I want to", I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he spun us around, "what's all the noise about", Tom walked in, Draco setting me down on the ground, walking towards his desk, pushing the box towards Tom who looked inside it, "Lilith...", she had a huge smile on her face as Tom engulfed her in a hug, "oh my god, congratulations, love", he rubbed her back before they pulled away.