Simon "Ghost" Riley 🦋

Context!! You and Simon have been dating for a little over 3 years, he was sent on a mission and came back home injured, you took care of him.

Y/n's POV

I was laying in bed while my boyfriend was on a mission. I decided to take a nap until I was disturbed by a call, I looked at the caller id and saw that it was "Captain Price/John" I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hey uhm.. you're Simons girlfriend correct?" The man said with a slightly terrified voice.
"Yes, I am. What's wrong?" I started to slightly get worried while staring at the ceiling, still on call with his captain.
"He's hurt badly, he wants to see you so could you tell us your location and we'll send him over?" The man said calmly.

My heart sank immediately... Simon.. my boyfriend is hurt? Ouch. 

I felt a sting of pain in my chest and continues to talk to the man on the other side of the phone.

"I-i live at *****" he listened carefully as I could hear him talk to another man.

"Soap! Drive quickly to *****"
...
a moment later he replied to me.

"We're on our way, don't worry, Simon is fine." My heart slightly relieved as Price said that.

~Time skip~

After less than 10 minutes they came over to the house.
I

ran to the door and opened it for my lovely boyfriend only to see him hurt in many places. I felt an ache in my heart as I let them out him in our room.
"Thank you for bringing him.. you could leave now if you'd like, you can also stay if you'd like." I smiled at the 3 strong men infront of me.
"No thank you Amiga, we have work to do." Said a man with a strong Spanish accent.
"Say it nicer than that asshole!" The second man said with a german-ish accent. I lightly giggled and looked at them.
"It's fine I don't find it rude"

After they left I turned around to my boyfriend before taking off his balaclava. (The mask he wears)
"Oh god Simon.."
The injures were big.. I quickly ran and grabbed a first aid kit then went back to Simon.
"What happened?!" I said as I began to clean up his wounds with alcohol, he grabbed my wrist because it hurts. "Y/n.. that hurts. Im fine I promise."
"you're not okay Simon! Look at how big these are!" I moved his hand away and continued to clean the wounds oh and to answer your question y/n.. graves was on the opposite team the whole time."

What?.. graves. My brother? On the opposite team? There's no way.

"h-how... Graves would never do that." Tears began to slowly fall off my cheeks hearing my brother betrayed all his friends, my heart ached knowing he hurt ghost to hurt me..

"Shh shh it's okay baby I'm fine, see?" He hugged me tightly as I cried on his shoulders... After I cleaned up all his wounds he hugged me once again and this time he hugged me tighter, making me lay on his bare rough chest.

I layed there as I silently cried... Closing my eyes and going to sleep. Simon played with my hair and kissed my forehead occasionally which helped me go into a deep sleep.

The end~

I hope you enjoyed this ik it's my first story but I hope it's good ^^