Kyle "Gaz" Garrick 🦋

500+ view special <333

Y/n was driving back home from a quick grocery run when her car was ambushed by members of the Shadow Company. The men dragged her from the car and took her hostage, demanding that her husband, Kyle “Gaz” Garrick, come to their headquarters to make a trade. Y/n knew that Gaz wasn't going to come alone, so she was terrified that things would only get worse.As she sat in the dark, damp cell, Y/n could hear the guards outside whispering about how it was just a matter of time before Gaz arrived. When he did, the sound ofgunfire echoed through the halls, and Y/n feared for the worst. She had never been so scared in her life, and as the hours ticked by, it only got worse. What felt like an eternity later, she heard footsteps approaching her cell. A flashlight shone through the bars, and she could barely make out the shapes of Gaz and the other members of his team. "Y/n?" Gaz called out, looking around frantically. "Sweetheart, where are you?" "Here," she cried out, her voice hoarse from hours of screaming and crying. They found the key to her cell and let her out As soon as the cell door was unlocked, Y/n threw herself into Gaz's arms and held on tight. She couldn't believe she was finally free, and safe in his arms once again. But as the adrenaline faded, her body began to shake uncontrollably, and she realized that she had been badly hurt. The guards must have been rough with her when they took her captive, because she was covered in bruises and had a deep gash on her forehead. Gaz took charge, pulling out a first aid kit and carefully cleaning and bandaging her wounds. He whispered soothing words into her ear and held her close, reassuring her that everything would be alright. He knew how terrifying the experience had been for her and he was determined to do whatever it took to help her feel safe once again. Once they knew Y/n was safe, Gaz and his team began planning their next move. They had to make sure that the Shadow Company wouldn't be able to hurt them or anyone else again. Y/n was in no condition to participate in the planning, but she trusted Gaz and his team to take care of things. Over the next few weeks, Gaz and his team gathered all the information they could on the Shadow Company and came up with a plan to take them down once and for all. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were determined to succeed. Y/n wanted to help, but she still wasn't fully healed. Instead, she did what she could from the sidelines, cheering Gaz and his team on and providing any information she could remember about her captors. Finally, the day came when Gaz and his team made their move. They attacked the Shadow Company's base with precision and force, taking down guards and disabling alarms as they went. It was a brutal, bloody battle, but Gaz and his team emerged victorious. As they made their way through the base, they found Y/n's captors in a holding cell. Gaz stormed in and confronted the leader of the Shadow Company. "Why did you take her?" Gaz growled. "I needed leverage," the leader sneered. "Your little friend here had information I needed. I was planning on killing her once I got it, but you ruined everything." Gaz felt a wave of anger wash over him at the thought of Y/n being killed. Without a second thought, he punched the Shadow Company leader in the face, knocking him out cold. Gaz felt a wave of anger wash over him at the thought of Y/n being killed. Without a second thought, he punched the Shadow Company leader in the face, knocking him out cold. As Gaz and his team left the base, they knew that they had made a difference. The Shadow Company was completely dismantled, and Y/n was safe. They took her to a safe house where she could rest and recover. Over the next few weeks, Gaz and Y/n grew close, bonding over their shared trauma. Slowly but surely, Y/n started to feel like herself again. One day, Gaz asked her if she wanted to join their team. "We could use someone like you," he said with a smile. "You're tough and you're not afraid to fight back. Plus, you know a lot about the Shadow Company. You could help us prevent something like this from happening again." Y/n thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I'm in," she said, feeling a sense of purpose for the first time in a long time. And so, Y/n became a member of Gaz's team. Together, they worked to take down other criminal organizations and bring justice to those who had been wronged. And through it all, Y/n and Gaz continued to grow closer, eventually becoming more than just colleagues. Years later, when they had long since retired from their dangerous job, Y/n looked back on their adventures with a sense of pride and accomplishment. She knew that she had made a difference, and she had done it alongside the man she loved. As she and Gaz sat together on their porch, watching the sunset, Y/n turned to him and smiled. "Do you remember when we first met?" Gaz chuckled. "How could I forget? You were feisty, even when you were at your weakest." Y/n laughed, remembering how stubborn she had been back then. "I'm glad you saw past that and gave me a chance to prove myself." "I knew you were capable of great things," Gaz said, taking her hand in his. "And now here we are, living a peaceful life together." They smiled at eachother and kissed lovingly.

━━━━━━»•»♡«•«━━━━━━

Thank you so much for the support! Ilysm!

1000 words!