Graves 💔 x König 🦋

You're probably a stilkd little dumb cutie, by the title I mean that Graves did smth sad and könig saved Y/N not gonna spoil the story, have fun reading and thank you so much for 200+ reads ☺️❤️

Y/n's pov

I was working with task force 141 along with the members which are König, Ghost, Soap, price, Graves, Alejandro, Rudy, Gaz, Farah and more.

We were heading over to capture Hassan when...

Graves: no one needs to get hurt here.

Ghost: Are you threatening us?

Graves: Soilder, I don't make threats... I make guarantees.

Soap: I'm calling shepherd.

Graves: General shepherd sends his regards.

━━━━━━»•»♡«•«━━━━━

We all froze. My eyes widened as I looked at him in shock. He smirked and looked at everyone as we started shooting the guards/men around him. Graves suddenly grabbed me by the arm and shoved me into a truck, he tied my hands and legs and put a bag over my head.

The other members tried following him but failed, for the first time. A member of the 141 betrays. They informed Price and immediately got into action.

Rudy and Alejandro were distracting and shooting guards.

Ghost, soap and könig went to rescue me.

Price and Gaz went to kill Graves.

⚠️Slight tw.⚠️

I was in a dark room with Graves hitting me multiple times, trying to get information out. All I could think of was please save me. And soon enough, he was beating me up. He grabbed a metal pipe and beat my legs with it, I was unable to walk. I was screaming in pain, I cried out tears, falling like rivers on my face. He grabbed a metal wire, heated it up and placed it on my arm. I was screaming on the top of my lungs, fully unable to move. He punched my face, breaking my nose and pulling my hair roughly “Tell me fucking information or im gonna kill you.” he said, demanding. I shook my head no as I kept crying, if I was gonna die, I'm not gonna say a word of information, I'm doing this for my team.

The door burst open, I see könig, soap and Ghost. Their eyes widened as they saw graves about to slice my neck. Ghost immediately took action and tackled him, followed by soap who shoot him and killed him.  König untied me and I couldn't move a muscle. His eyes slightly teared up. “Bist du in Ordnung?” (are you okay?) I shook my head no and cried even more. The sight of me ached their heart.
I cried more as könig carried me in his arms and got a first aid, he treated my wounds and we went to the hospital. I cried and screamed in pain as the doctors treated my both broken legs and my burnt arms. We went back to our dorms but könig stayed. “König go back it's fine.” He shook his head “I wanna stay with you..” I lightly smiled and looked at his eyes through his mask. He leaned in slowly, lifting up his mask until his nose and kissing me passionately. I kissed him back and smiled into the kiss, he didn't touch me to prevent hurting me.

Soap walked in “Hey are you oka-” he suddenly stopped and took a picture before giggling and walking out.

Ofcourse he told everyone.

“Ich liebe dich Liebling.” I smiled widely and replied “Ich liebe dich auch” his eyes widened at the fact that I speak German. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

I couldn't think of any ideas I'm sooooo sorry this took a while to write, if you have any ideas please tell me in the comments.