König 🔥 pt2

She repeated “I-I need you.”
My shaft was throbbing, I could go another round but she didn’t deserve it. I couldn’t help but tease her more. “Dinning room, now.”
She huffed, “yes sir.”
I could see that she was flustered and overstimulated but I didn’t care. It was more fun for me when we got home.
*1 hour later*
Y/n waved goodbye as we walked out the door, I wanted to punish her then and there but I waited. We got into the car and I turned to her, “You’ve been such a good girl, so I’m gonna tease you more. Shove this in your tight pussy and don’t fuss”
she looked at me with wide eyes, “yes sir.”
It was fun controlling her with a simple button, but that wasn’t enough for me.
I set it to 10 and watched her twitch and drip all over my seats.
“C-can I stop now?” My brows furrowed at the thought of her not being tortured. “No. You’re gonna keep it in until my cock is ready.”
She didn’t seem too happy about that but I didn’t care, I wanted my cock to slip in with ease.
“Fu-Fuckk. Y-yes sir.” She could hardly speak and hearing her slur her words was so exhilarating to me. I grabbed her hand and made her feel the problem she had caused with her whimpers and words.
“I- fuck. I can t-touch your cock wh-when we get hom-home right?” I thought about it and I wanted to relieve her but there was no fun in that.
“No. You can’t. You’re gonna let it sit there and make you soaked until I say, understand?” She grabbed the sides of the seat and squeezed. I could tell she was on the brink of cumming so I stopped it. “F-fffuck. Wh-why’d you stop it sir?” I didn’t want her to cum yet unless it was on my cock so I simply said “Don’t ask questions. Just accept it.”
She didn’t question me anymore. She was being an obedient bitch for once. I clicked the button again but this time on 5. My hands gripped the controller while she gripped herself, I was torturing her and I could tell she was enjoying herself too much.
I turned it off and told her to pull it out. She resisted so I reached over and pulled it out myself. “Shit. I was trying so hard to hide it” I was upset with the fact that she was being a brat and tried hiding it from me. “Bad girl, when we get inside you’re gonna go straight to the room, understand?” She was upset with me and I didn’t mind, she shouldn’t have been a fucking brat.
*In the bedroom*
I wanted to think of the worst punishment for such a brat but she made everything too enjoyable. “You’re gonna go to the drawer and pull out every single one of your toys while i grab some stuff. Understand?” She nods. “Good girl”
It was fun watching her pace, I couldn’t read her thoughts but I knew she wasn’t ready. I went to the garage and grabbed my ropes because I knew she loved being tied up. Being helpless. My, helpless little slut. I walked in to the room to see her sitting on the bed, she was waiting. The anticipation was the best part, I knew she didn’t like surprises but she was gonna love this one.
“Ready, meine liebe?” She nodded but I wasn’t satisfied. “Use your words, slut” she hesitated a little before letting out a noise. “Yes sir”. Atta girl. Demanding her around was fun but torturing her was my favorite part. Watching her little body get used, by me.
“Get on the bed and spread” she did as I asked, no complaining. “You’re gonna do everything I say, you try to talk back even once and I’ll make it ten times worse. Understand?” She nodded jerkingly.
I grabbed her wrists and tied them together, tight. So I knew she couldn’t get out, it was fun watching her strain. Her legs were next. Tying her body down was exhilarating for me.
I grabbed her favorite toy as I watched a smile grow on her face. I quickly washed that smile away. I turned it on max and shoved it inside her soaked pussy, making her quiver. I pulled out my soft cock just to tease, I shove my fingers down her throat to wet my hand so I could stroke my cock in front of her. She loved watching my cock grow. I shoved my cock in her tight ass. She gasped, “F-fuck, slow down könig.” I didn’t listen, she doesn’t tell me what to do. I shoved it in deeper, harder, faster.
“Oh fuck, fuck. Yes. God yes.” I could tell she was enjoying her punishment. Her tight ass made my cock throb. I leaned over her perfect body.
“I’m gonna cum, and you’re gonna fuck back.” She let out a whimper, “Yes, yes sir.”
I then quickly pulled my cock out and put it in her pussy, thrusting hard and fast. She was a moaning mess, screaming and moaning loudly. I then finished off in her pussy while rubbing her clit and making her squirt all over. "Fuckkkk... That was hot." I said. We showered and I dried her off, kissing her and giving her princess treatment Ofcourse. She deserved it.