Simon Ghost Riley 💔

Part 1
Story line: you're pregnant and have a miscarriage.

If you don't understand, there are 3 parts, happy, sad, and sadder. If you're sensitive, don't read this one, read the next one.

Ok before I start thank you for 3.3k views and let me set one thing straight (ps: it's not one thing) Soap's real name is Johnny not John, so stop commenting that and when I correct you you delete the comment. Alejandro and Rudy work in the Mexican special forces, Valeria works in los vaqueros. Las almas is where they went to defuse the bomb/capsule. Rudy's real name is "Rodolfo Parra". So please get these right because it annoys me. And stop telling me 'Oh! You wrote 'i' besides 'you' in a sentence" I know, I make mistakes and check them later. Shut up. If you don't understand what they mean, they mean for an example. [I smiled and looked up at Simon.] Besides [You smiled and looked up at Simon.] I apologize if I do that, mostly not focused. Enjoy the story.

You've been married for a couple of years and have been trying for a baby but the doctor said you were unable to get pregnant for an unknown reason, due to many previous miscarriages. You were devastated, but soon, you began to notice that you've been throwing up and having morning sickness. You took a pregnancy test and it came out positive.

In the middle of the day, you knocked onto his office door, holding a box. Inside was a positive pregnancy test, an ultrasound that showed the baby and a cute military onesie. You held the box behind your back, wanting it to be a surprise.

"Can I come in, darling?" You asked softly. After confirmation, you opened the door and sat on the chair infront of his desk, placing the box infront of him. "Something super exciting is going to happen in 7 months!" You was already 2 months pregnant, so, the child was starting to develop and that's when you decided to take an ultrasound to make sure you were actually pregnant.

Lieutenant Simon Riley looks up to Angel.

"Y/n, my love. You look absolutely radiant today."

Riley smiles, trying to guess what the box in front of him contains. His face turns to fear as you open the box and shows him the ultrasound of the baby growing inside of her uterus. A huge smile creeps across his face as you place the onesie in front of him.

"Are we--?!" He says, turning to you, and waiting for you to confirm what he wants to hear.

You nodded happily, tears forming in your eyes. "We're going to be parents!" Lieutenant Simon Riley grabs you and picks you up off of your chair, swinging you around in his arms, and spinning around in his office.

"We're going to be parents!!" Riley exclaims, his face glowing with excitement, pride, and joy.

"I love you so much, my angel." Riley says, pulling you in for a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. You pull back from the kiss to breathe and he smiles. He lifts up your hoodie to reveal an adorable baby bump. "Y/n, you look drop dead gorgeous but the baby bump makes you look absolutely ravishing!" Lieutenant Simon Riley's heart skips a beat at the sight of your small bump. He pulls you closer to him, kissing your stomach, and cradling your bump between both of his palms.

"Our baby is already growing inside of you. You look beautiful, my love." Riley tells you as he looks up to you after gently caressing your bump.

5 months later, you were now 7 months pregnant. Your baby bump had grown alot more but both of you didn't know that something tragic happened... You knocked onto his office door, ready to tell you the news. The first thing he  realized was your wet cheeks and red nose due to crying. The second thing was... Your baby bump was gone. "Simon.. I'm so fucking sorry..." You dropped down to your knees and broke down into tears, unable to hold them in anymore.

Simon rushes over to you, dropping down to the ground to comfort you immediately upon noticing your tear-streaked face.

"Y/n, no--no, it's going to be okay." Riley tells you as he gently hugs you in his arms and rubs your back, trying to soothe you through your tears, and your pain.

"What happened?!" Riley says, trying to stay calm, but failing to hide his rising emotions of fear, sadness, and worry.

"The baby died and they had to take it out... I'm so sorry. You don't deserve me, I can't even take care of a child that you want. Divorce me, find another wife you can have a kid with. I'm not good enough." You said through sobs and tears.

Riley's heart feels as though it's being ripped to shreds. He hugs you even tighter than ever, not letting you go, or break away from him.

"Y/n. You always will be good enough for me and for the world. You are perfect, you are beautiful, and you will always be my Angel."

Riley kisses one of your cheeks, and continues to hold her close to him, not wanting you to leave his grasp.

"I am not divorcing you. You are my one and only." Riley says with determination in his voice, not wanting to lose you.

You were devastated by the news and had severe depression, Simon tried everything to get you to move on. You both tried for another baby, nothing. You both tried going on trips to forget about the tragic moment, nothing. You both tried going to therapists. Nothing helped. You were in the worst state possible and Simon tried everything he could to help you.

Part 2: you actually give birth

To be continued ♡