Jhon "Soap" Mactavish 🦋

✨Back story✨

Jhon, your boyfriend was a very busy man, working for his country all day and night. You loved him more than anything in this world, you'd die for him if he asked you to.

One day you were on call with him. He was telling you he would come next week for holiday. [Lets imagine it's Christmas since I wrote this a while ago when it was Christmas and never posted it.] But little did you know he had a much bigger plan.

Y/ns POV.
I was on call with the one and only, My boyfriend soap, or as I call him "Soapy soap 🧼" Yeah. Lets go a few hours before this call.

On text!

Soapy soap 🧼
"Baby? Are you awake?'
(Sent at 5:32 am.)

Y/n
"Yes I am, why?"
(Sent at 5:36 am.)

Soapy soap 🧼
"Why are you awake missy? It's very late."
(Sent at 5:36 am.)

Y/n
"bEcAuSe I'm waiting for you to text me baby 💞 How was today's mission?"
(Sent at 5:36 am.)

Soapy soap 🧼
" It was good baby. But GOD I hate the fact that I love you so much that I can't be mad at you."
(Sent at 5:37 am.)

Y/n
"Hehe, you're amazing. Now go to bed you have alot of calls to do with your girlfriend."
(Sent at 5:37 am.)

Soapy soap 🧼
"Could we call now? I need to tell you something."
(Sent at 5:38 am.)

Y/n
"Ofcourse!"
(Opened at 5:38 am.)

Y/ns POV!

In a matter of seconds, Jhon was already calling me. I giggled and answered the call.
"Hai hoee" i giggled, hearing your voice laugh on the other side of the phone made my heart melt immediately.
"Hey there little bonbon." I smiled widely and we talked for a bit and then I asked the question.
"What was the thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked curiously and waited for him to respond.
"Go open the door for me little bunny." My heart skipped a beat as I closed the call and ran downstairs in excitement, opening the door for you. "Baby!!!" I yelled in excitement as I jumped on him and hugged him tightly while crying tears of joy on his shoulder. "I missed you so so much!!" I said as I kept crying. He wrapped his arms around me and entered the house, closing the door behind him. He began rubbing my back and patting it lightly. "There there little bunny it's okay.. I missed you much more." He pulled away from the hug and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed him back immediately and smiled into the kiss. After several minutes we broke off the kiss to breathe, he carresed my cheeks while wiping most of the tears away and kissing my forehead. "Tomorrow, get up at 9. Get dressed nicely and we'll go somewhere special okay?" He said while he looked into my eyes lovingly. I nodded and hugged him again.

To be continued with part 2 tomorrow~