Your child wears something of theirs 💞

Y'all I have no words. Sorry I haven't been uploading, I've been writing a Spanish version of this book so I just wanted to thank you all so much for 10k!

Simon Ghost Riley:

A man known for his skull balaclava. He retired from the military after 16 years of dating, then, you both got married and lived a happy life. Today marked your 20 year anniversary with your adorable baby boy. You were celebrating everything, having fun. The baby was sitting on his father's lap, Simon was bouncing him up and down as he giggled and smiled. The skull balaclava was on the table, the baby reached over to it and grabbed it, playing with it in his hands and then wearing it. You immediately shot up and grabbed a camera to capture the moment.

John (Johnny) Soap Mactavish:

A man known for his mohawk. Your baby was 7, so he had hair. He wasn't a baby but Soap clearly treated him like his little baby boy. You were both showing him stuff from the military from when his father was in the task force before he retired and married you. He saw a picture of his dad's mohawk and begged you to cut his hair like that. Eventually, you both agreed and cut his hair like a mohawk and he loved it. You took a picture together and hung it up on the wall.

Captain John Price:

A man known for his bucket hat and weird yet attractive beard. He retired soon after you gave birth so he could give you and the babies all the attention. One of your children was 23 and one of them was 3. You were all sitting, watching tv. Your oldest son grabbed the bucket hat of your father and put it on his younger brother. He always shaved his beard like how his father used to do in the military. You immediately took the chance and took a picture, hanging it up on the wall.

Ngl not too sure about the others so I'll see what the others wear and post a part 2. Thank you for 10k and the Spanish version is almost finished!