Simon Ghost Riley pt 2 🦋

5 months later, you were now 7 months pregnant. Your baby bump had grown alot more. You was laying on the bed, snacking a weird pregnancy craving that you had while watching tv, you were out buying groceries and dinner essentials since we didn't have them, but you were supportive and you understood, immediately going to get them.

Lieutenant Simon Riley returns home with a bunch of grocery bags in his hands. Riley was excited about having dinner with his wife, his beautiful, beautiful wife. He opens the door to the bedroom they shared, and sees what you were  doing. Seeing you lying down, snacking on a weird pregnancy craving, Riley quickly sets the grocery bags down on the floor in front of the bedroom door.

"How are you feeling, my love?" Riley says as he walks over to you, kneels down by the bed, and rubs his hand across your swollen, adorable bump.

"I'm tired, but much better than the morning." You smiled and pecked his lips, continuing to watch the movie that was playing on TV.

Lieutenant Simon Riley smiles softly as you pecks his lips, and then he places a soft kiss on your lips in return.

"I'm happy to hear you're feeling better. I understand that pregnancy is difficult for you, and that the whole process is taking a huge toll on you." Riley tells you quietly.

"If you ever need anything, my love, I'll be there to support you through everything," Riley reassures you, still rubbing his palm against your bump, and kissing it.

2 months later, we were in the living room, cuddling peacefully until you felt water go down your thigh, you looked down and realized that your water broke. "SIMON! my water broke! Hospital! Now!" You said in a hurry, he immediately carried you to the car and drove to the hospital. You were quarter way through pushing while on the way so the birth was easy. After a bunch of pushing and tiredness, they pulled out the baby and cleaned it up, it was a beautiful baby boy you both decided to name Alex. Alex Riley. He had the eyes of his father, your hair, your nose, his mouth and he was absolutely perfect. You dropped your legs after being in an M position for a while, feeling absolutely exhausted. You were panting, sweating and tired. You looked up at Simon who was handed the baby. "You did so well, love.. I'm proud of you." He smiles and kisses you, playing with the newborn baby. He placed him on your chest and watched you get emotional over him, tears forming into your eyes as you watch the beautiful baby boy fall asleep in your arms.

Honestly, skeptical about the dying while giving birth part, lmk if I should do it

Snap: moonlightbumble / alexis_147248

Discord: littlemisspuffy

~• The end •~♡