König 🔥

This is a könig pov. Thank you for almost 4k views.

"You think you can tease me all night and not suffer the consequences?"
"But we're in the hallway" she whispers, her eyes darting toward the dining room. "My crazy overprotective brothers are only a few inches of drywall and plaster away."
"Then I guess you're going to have to be real quiet, könig." Spinning her around, I press her flat against the wall.
"Because if you think that being in your brother's house offers you any kind of protection from me, then you couldn't be more wrong."
"But they'll wonder where we are if we take too long.
"Don't worry, baby girl," I reach beneath her skirt and grip the edge of her plug with my fingers. "I'm so fucking hard for you, I'll only last a few minutes in your tight ass."
Her entire body shudders with the force of her gasp. She definitely wasn't expecting me to do this in the hallway. "K-konig. We can't. N-not here," she whimpers, but I ignore her pocketing the plug and yanking up her skirt so I have access to that perfect peach.
"Spread your legs wider," I order as I tap at her ankles with my foot.
"König..." Her voice goes up an octave. "Someone might come out here.
"I'll hear them before they do." If that happens, I'll have about five seconds to make this look a whole lot more innocent
-I figure I can work with that.
And tough shit if I can't. I need inside her right now. She doesn't get to drive me crazy all night and then slam the brakes on now.
I put my hand over mouth until her soft lips flatten against my palm. "You want to show me how quiet you can be when I'm fucking you, baby?"
"Mmmf."
"Hands flat on the wall."
She does as she's told.
"You remember to tap out if it gets too much?"
She nods.
"Good girl." I take out the lube I'm glad I put in my pocket earlier and squirt a generous amount over my cock, coating my shaft. I intended to make this first time easier on her, but I should have known better
Nothing involving my girl is ever easy and that's exactly how I like it. How I love it.
Gripping the base of my cock with my free hand, I press the tip against her asshole.
She inches forward, pressing her body flush against the wall, but my body follows and leaves her nowhere to go. I run my nose along the column of her throat. "You smell fucking delicious, baby girl." I push the tip of my cock inside her, and she sucks in a breath through her nose, moaning against my palm. Sinking a little deeper into her tight ass, my cock pulses with the need to fill her. To own her. "Relax, y/n, or this will hurt more than it needs to. You can take me, I promise, but you need to relax. Need to trust me." She nods again, and the sound she makes is muffled by my palm. Screwing her eyes shut, she allows her body to pliant as I inch deeper. I glance at her hands, still flat against the wall.
My breathing becomes ragged, my cock pulsing inside her snug ass. I won't last long with her squeezing me. "You feel so fucking good, baby girl. You're taking me so well."
She whimpers and her eyes water, but she keeps her hands still while I feed her more of my cock. It takes all my restraint not to bury myself balls deep in her tight ass, but there isn't a chance in hell I'll get all the way inside her this first time without hurting her.
Sometimes I worry that she's so goddamn stubborn, she'd let me tear her in half before tapping out. Running my nose up the back of her neck, I inhale her essence. "Maybe a little too much, huh? This is supposed to be a punishment." Her eyes shoot open as 1 rock my hips and sink deeper with each forward motion. The sound of talking and laughter passes through the wall, and I thrust harder. She cries out against my hand, making me chuckle. "Better be careful, baby girl.
You don't want a half dozen people walking in on you getting fucked in the ass, do you?" For some reason, that seems to spur my girl on. She pushes back, grinding herself on me.
"Fuck, Schatz." Endorphins surge through my veins, and I bite down on her neck to muffle
my shout. I'm so fucking close to losing myself.
I reach my free hand between her thighs and rub her swollen clit. Her legs tremble, her muffled cries growing more insistent. Sinking a finger deep inside her pussy, I smile with victory as she crumples in my arms, her body sagging back against my chest and her knees buckling.
"You're soaking, baby girl" I groan in her ear. "Have you been this wet all through dinner?" She nods jerkily.
"Y/n, you're going to fucking kill me." I shove deeper, and my balls tighten as her ass and pussy pulse around me. Rubbing the heel of my palm over her clit, I push two fingers into her pussy, searching for the spot that makes her mewl. When I find it, I rub it back and forth until her entire body goes taut in my arms. Beads of sweat pepper her forehead, her breathing harsh and ragged. I consider pinching her nose for a few seconds and stealing her breath too, but I don't think she could take it right now. "Oh, you're fucking close, baby, aren't you? So close to coming all over me while your ass is stuffed with my cock?" She makes a strangled moan that tips me over the edge. Filling her perfect ass with my cum, I slide my hand from between her thighs and leave her teetering on the precipice.
Then I remove my hand from her mouth, and she gasps for air. I press a soft kiss on her shoulder. "You did so well, baby girl."
"But, Konig..."
She whimpers,
needy and desperate for an orgasm I almost just gave her.
"What, y/n?"
"I-I need you."

To be continued~ (credits to my friend [Harmony] who helped write this whole thing, literally a legend 😩❤️)