Simon "Ghost" Riley 🔥

ALMOST 300 VIEWS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate you guys reading this shitty story-

Requests are open and this is a smut!! So a mini warning

You and Simon have been dating for a while, he offered you to join TF-141 you were skeptical at first. But you eventually agreed and went with them. Captain John Price  accepted you as a medic since he didn't want you to get hurt because you're every important to Simon.

Your first day working there was completely normal, Johnny (soap) came in with an injury from the mission and you treated him like normal, it was only a wound so you just treated it and went on with your day.

After a month

I wasn't surprised that Simon was coming in hurt after every mission. But one time, he got hurt in his thigh.

"hey baby.. are you okay?" He wasn't walking in a straight line so I got concerned and told him to sit down. "Where's the injury?" He pointed to his thigh as I got on my knees, unbuckled his belt and took down his pants. The sight of me on his knees made him clearly hard. I giggled and decided to tease him. While I was treating his wound with one hand, my other hand was palming his cock. I could hear small groans come out of his mouth. "Y/n.. you have to start what you finish." He looked down at me as I was on my knees, I looked up at him with the most innocent eyes. "What do you mean, love?" I finished my treatment and kept looking up at him, I kissed the tip of his hard cock through his boxers, he immediately got up and locked the door before grabbing my neck and forcing me to look up at him. "You're gonna be a good little slut and suck my cock now alright?" I nodded eagerly and pulled down his boxers, his hard cock hit his stomach as my eyes widened at his size. "Suck, now." I nodded my head and obeyed him sucking his cock slowly just to tease him. He groaned and grabbed my hair roughly, keeping my head in place and thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I gagged on it and tried pulling my head away, but he denied and grabbed both sides of my head and thrusting even faster until I felt his hot load go down my throat with a loud, low moan.

"

bend over that fucking desk." He ordered. "But Simon.."
"No buts, just fucking bend over." He grabbed me and forced me to bend over the desk. He took off my pants and ripped off my panties. He got on his knees and began licking my clit in circles, inserting 3 fingers in me which caused me to moan his name. "S-simon!!" He kept going as I moaned more and soap knocked on the door. "Is everything okay? I heard y/n yell." He asked, as ghost replied. "Yeah, I just accidentally tugged on her hair when she was treating my wounds." Simon replied. "oh alright be careful tho." We heard his foot steps leave as he continues to finger me and lick my clit. I moaned slightly quieter as ghost slapped my ass roughly which caused me to whimper louder.  He continued licking and fingering until I gasped when I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. "S-simon I'm gonna cum!"
I came onto his tongue and he licked me clean. He got up, stroking his cock and rubbed it against my entrance. "Ready?" I nodded and he entered me slowly, letting out a low groan. No matter how many times we fucked, I could never get used to his size. He let me adjust for a few seconds before thrusting in me fastly without a warning he flipped me on my back and grabbed my throat, choking me with two fingers in my mouth to prevent me from moaning. He continued thrusting fastly and hardly not stopping. Form how sensitive I was I scratched his back as a sign that I was gonna cum, it caused him to groan and fuck me faster. I came on his cock as he kept going, after what seemed like forever (20 minutes) he grabbed my hips tightly and thrusted harder than ever, going balls deep inside of me. I came for the 4th time as he released on my stomach. "God that was fucking amazing." He grabbed his clothes and began wearing them after cleaning his cock with a towel and my pussy aswell. We wore our clothes as I fixed my hair and cleaned my desk. He unlocked the door and went to his room. Price came inside and locked the door. "You had sex with Simon didn't you?" I blushed in embarrassment and nodded my head as he chuckled and walked out again.

━━━━━━»•»♡«•«━━━━━━

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AGAIN FOR ALMOST 300 VIEWS IM SO HAPPY AND GLAD YOURE ENJOYING THIS STORY!! <3333