Simon "Ghost" Riley 💔

Major TW for sensitive people.
Mentions of R@p£ Abús£

(just to be clear the rape and abuse aren't from Simon.)

Y/n's POV
Dating a military man has its down sides. He only comes once a month and when he does he takes care of me but it makes me and him happy, I love him more than anything in the world. I never make him mad.. until today.

January 15th 2021. 4:23 AM.

He came home very late, later than usual. I didn't suspect anything of it.
"Hey baby!" I ran to him and hugged him. He didn't seem as happy as usual, he didn't hug me back nor kiss my forehead like he always does. "Are you okay Simon?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and sat down. "Simon?.. What's wrong? Seriously." I looked at him with even more worry. "GOD Y/N WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" He stood up and yelled at me, rasing his hand to take his hair away from his forehead. I covered my face quicky with tears in my eyes, thinking he would slap me.

Flashback to July 8th 2007.
️⚠️TW!⚠️

I was seven years old, my father was abusing my mother while I was crying "Dad stop!! You're hurting mom!" I cried and sat next to my mom. He got up and yelled at me. "GOD Y/N WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" Rasing his hand, landing it on my cheeks and slapping me. Taking off his belt and beating me up with it moments later I was on the bedroom floor, being rap£d by my own father... Disgusting. I was screaming and yelling for help, he just kept slapping me and hurting me.

Back to the present.

"I-im sorry please don't hurt me!!" I said while my face was still covered. Ghost immediately remembered what was wrong and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry darling. I never meant to tell at you, it was just a tough mission today and we were the cause of killing innocents, I'm so sorry love." He said while carresing my hair and kissing my forehead. I calmed down and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry I made you frustrated.. I know it's my fau-" he immediately shushed me by kissing me deeply. I kissed him back, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom where he layed me down on the bed. "It's not your fault baby it's mine and I know I fucked up." He lightly kissed my cheek and changed his clothes, coming next to me on the bed.

The rest of the night we cuddled and slept in each others arms.

×~The end~×