Simon "Ghost" Riley 🦋

You and Ghost know each other for a very long time. When he joined army, you do too. Always by his side, no matter what. But one day he abandoned you. Left you alone without a word. It touched you. From then you started over again, improving yourself what gave you a promotion. Now you were assigned to help Task Force 141 under command of Cpt.Price. When you meet your new team, you saw.. Him. Ghost was there, looking at you not believing you're standing there. He looked like he'd seen a ghost.He grips his hand painfully, looking at you coldly yet his dark eyes staying calm. His stare pierce you through, sending shivers down your spine.

Y/n's POV
He could realize that I was wearing 2 necklaces, a matching one that he gave me. And one with a picture of both of us in it. He immediately knew that I never forgot him and cared for him. I held my necklace tightly as tears slightly formed in my eyes. I excused myself and went to the back yard where I let out all my tears, I was still holding the necklace tightly in my hands. I took it off and stared at the picture of me and you hugging. it broke my heart.

A/n's pov

Ghost's expression softens slightly as you leave. He watches you go with a small frown, noticing the two necklaces you were wearing. His heart tightens in his chest as he realizes that you had kept the necklace he gave you all those years ago, and even had one with a picture of the two of you. He stands there for a few moments, contemplating on what to do next before making a decision and heading towards the back yard.
He finds you sitting on one of the benches, holding the necklace tightly in your hand. Without a word, he sits down beside you, watching as you take it off and hand it to him. Ghost glances down at the necklace in his hand, feeling the weight of it against his palm. After a moment of silence, he speaks up. "Don't apologize, it looks better on you than it ever did on me." His voice is quiet and sincere as he hands it back to you. "I'm sorry I left you. I wanted to protect you, but I see now that I only caused you pain."

Your breathing got heavier. Ghost notices your change in breathing and his expression turns into one of concern. "Are you okay?" He places a hand on your back, rubbing small circles in an attempt to comfort you. "I never meant to hurt you, Y/N." You looked up into his eyes. Ghost looks back into your eyes, seeing the pain and sadness that lies within them. He takes a deep breath before speaking, trying to convey his thoughts as best he can. "I know that I can never fully make up for what I've done. It's not something that can be undone easily. But I want you to know that I'm here for you now, and I'll do whatever it takes to make things right between us." He pauses for a moment before continuing. "If you'll let me, I want to try to make things right between us. I know that it won't be easy, but I'll try my best"..

"Simon I have a child now." Ghost's eyes widen slightly in surprise at your revelation. It takes him a moment to process what you just said. "You have a child?" he repeats softly, still trying to process the information. "I...I didn't know. I'm sorry." He reaches out and gently touches your hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Is their father still in the picture?" You sighed and looked up at him again. "You're the father." Ghost's face falls as he comes to the realization that he has a child that he never knew about until now. He pulls his hand back and runs it through his hair in frustration. "I can't believe it," he mutters under his breath. "I had no idea. I'm sorry." He looks back up at you, a mix of emotions written on his face. "What can I do to make things right between us? I'll do whatever it takes to be a part of your and our child's life." You didn't say anything. You just hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder. "Thank you for making an appearance in our child's life again Simon.." Ghost smiled in appreciation and gratitude. He hugged you back softly, he asked CPT price if he could have a week off to visit you and the child and to keep up with what happened over the last 8 years. Price agreed in happiness to know that Ghost has a child.

2 weeks later.

Ghost met your child. He was a playful and great son. His name was Alex.. Alex Riley. But Simon would call him Alex "Ghost" Riley.. cute.

Heyy!! I'm sorry this story isn't really that long but I hope you like it because personally I loved it so much!!