Alejandro Vargas 🦋

How come no one told me I didn't write one for Alejandro? Also thank you for 2k views!!

Y/Ns pov.

Alejandro has been nothing but a loving and caring husband to you.
But on his last mission, he never expected to see his ex, Valeria, again. Not after all these years. He had thought he had left her behind a long time ago, but seeing her again brought back a flood of emotions and memories.
He's not sure how to deal with these feelings, so he's been avoiding you ever since he came back.
"Perdón, amor," he said, pushing away the plate of food you had just prepared for him. "I'm not hungry." "Do you want me to prepare for you anything else?" I asked worriedly, looking at the plate he pushed away. "No, thank you," he replied, his eyes fixed on the empty plate. "I'm just not in the mood to eat right now."

Alejandro had been in a state of turmoil ever since seeing Valeria, and it was taking its toll on him. He felt like he was being pulled in two different directions at once, and it was making it difficult for him to focus. He didn't know how to deal with his conflicting emotions. "It's fine.." I said as I covered the plate and put it in the fridge for later. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to worry you."

Alejandro reached out and took my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I love you, and nothing will ever change that. I just... I need some time to sort out my thoughts and feelings."

He paused for a moment, before adding, "And I promise I'll make it up to you when I'm ready."

"Don't worry about it darling, everything will be fine." Alejandro's face softened as he looked at me. He knew I wasn't upset with him, and I appreciated his honesty.

"Thank you for understanding," he said, with a small smile. "I promise I'll be back to my normal self in no time."

He gave my hand another squeeze, before kissing my forehead.

"Now, let's go lie down and enjoy the rest of our evening together."

"Sure." I smiled sweetly and squeezed your hand gently.

Alejandro took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He sat down on the bed, pulling me towards him as he did so.

He looked into my eyes, his face filled with love and affection. "I'm sorry for all this, amor."

Alejandro rested his head on my shoulder, as I held him.

"You know I love you," he said softly. "You're everything to me. I would never do anything to hurt you."

I smiled and kissed his head, playing with his hair and smiling.

Alejandro smiled, a look of pure comfort on his face. He closed his eyes, leaning into my touch.

"I love you," he whispered again, snuggling closer.

As Alejandro held me, I felt calm and safe. I could feel his presence, his warmth and strength, and I knew that no matter what happened, he would always be there for me. His presence brought me a sense of peace, and I savored every moment of it.

This is probably the shortest story on here and I apologize, my writing skills have been shit lately and I don't know what to do about it. If you have any suggestions please tell me it on my snap: moonlightbumble or just comment it, I do have a discord, twitter, insta, etc. But I forgot them- so please forgive me aswell. Thank you again for 2k views and I love you all :)