(Request) Captain John 'Price' 🔥

I never thought I'd genuinely write a smut about old man but like... Yeah 😭
(TW/ cheating)

━━━━━━»•»♡«•«━━━━━━

Third Person

You were dating your sergeant, Johnny 'Soap' Mactavish. Captain price was well... Your captain. But, more than a captain. Johnny was cheating on you, everyone in the task force knew. But you thought it'd be nice to stay with him and give him a taste of his own medicine. Cheat on him with his own captain.

Your P.O.V

It was late at night, around 4 am. I walked over to price's room and he immediately opened the door. "Welcome, darling.." He said as he leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed him back. His lips tasted like cigars and whiskey while mine tasted like strawberries.

He pulled me inside the room and wrapped his hands around my waist, one hand travelling up my shirt, unclasping my bra while the other undid my belt. I moaned softly into the kiss as he massaged my tits. He pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting us. I smiled and kissed his neck, leaving a dark purple hickey. He did the same, but not one hickey, about 6 hickeys, he also began going lower and kissing my breasts, leaving more hickeys as he sucked on them. I moaned and gripped his hair. He threw me on the bed and ripped off all my clothes, he rubbed my clit to make me wet since he wanted to go natural. "W-wait before we continue!" I said urgently. "Yeah sweetheart?" He replied. "My safeword is Mango. Okay?" He laughed softly and kissed my lips again. "Alright darling." He said, as he began licking all the way down to my clit, sucking it and fingering my pussy with 2 fingers, I was already close to orgasm. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to my pussy, squeezing him between my thighs. I let out a loud moan as I thrusted my pussy against his face. I gasped and let out a moan, grabbing his hair and cumming in his mouth and on his fingers. He let out a satisfied moan and pulled away, placing his fingers in my mouth. "Taste yourself baby? You taste so good don't you." He says, practically face fucking me with his fingers. I gagged on them and pulled his fingers out. He rubbed his cock at my entrance. "Ready?" He said. "Oh wow.. you're much bigger than Soap." I say, stroking the tip of his cock. He then slowly goes inside me, groaning loudly. "F-Fuck! Soap is so missing out on this tight pussy." Price said, as he thrusted hard into my pussy, going faster with each moan I made. I scratched his back, moaning loudly as I let out another orgasm due to my sensitive pussy. Price then pulls out and I thought we were done... But no. He turned me over on my hands and knees, slapping my ass harshly and entering my pussy, thrusting even faster somehow.

I

moaned even louder, practically screaming his name. "Price!! Price!!" He then stopped thrusting. "No no, none of that shit. Call me John or Captain." He said, continuing to thrust. "O-oh fuck! John!!" I said, biting my lower lip.
"Oh god.. soap is so missing out." He said, continuing to thrust faster. this time, I didn't just cum, I squirted all over him and the bedsheets. He groaned and continued thrusting. "You're so sensitive baby.. but I'm not done yet." He said, placing me on my knees and placing his cock in my mouth, face fucking me roughly. I gripped his thighs tightly, gagging on it. "That's it, choke on it you fucking slut." He said. I choked on him, sucking his cock and stroking the rest that wasn't in my mouth. He then finally came in my mouth. "Swallow like a good girl." He said, I swallowed the cum and then went to wash up and slept next to Soap in bed like nothing happened... No one is going to ever know.

Y'all mb this one's shorter I'm very tired and it's 7 am so bye I'm gonna sleep 😭❤️