[Part 2] Jhon "Soap" Mactavish 🦋

Last stopped:
After several minutes we broke off the kiss to breathe, he carresed my cheeks while wiping most of the tears away and kissing my forehead. "Tomorrow, get up at 9. Get dressed nicely and we'll go somewhere special okay?" He said while he looked into my eyes lovingly. I nodded and hugged him again.

He hugged me back and lightly kissed my neck. I giggled and played with his hair, pulling away from the hug after. "Lets go to bed okay?". He said after pulling away from our hug. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding my head.

We went upstairs to our shared bedroom and layed on the bed peacefully, me laying on his chest with his tight, muscular and strong arms wrapped around me as he pulled me closer to him. I blushed and kissed his lips softly. He chuckled and played with my hair, softly stroking it.

The next day

"Wakey wakey sweet princess.." he said while playing with my hair and kissing my forehead repeatidly. (I probably wrote that wrong, my apologies.)

I whimpered and rolled over to the other side, covering my head with the blanket. "5 more minutes.." He chuckled and took off the blanket "No no baby, we have to go." I groaned and got up from the bed. "Good girl." He patted my head and kissed my lips passionately, Ofcourse I kissed him back. After a minute or two I broke the kiss to breathe. "I'll get dressed Hun."I said, he nodded and smiled softly at me. He exited the room as I grabbed a beautiful red dress. I wore it and came into the living room with it. "Do you like my dress baby?" His eyes widened. He was dressed in a black suit, it fit him so well. "You look absolutely stunning!" He picked me up and twirled me around as I giggled. "Where are we going love?" I asked curiously. "It's a surprise, now get in the car princess." I smiled and walked out the door, making my way to the car. I got into the passenger seat as he got in the driver's seat.

26 minute time skip!

We arrived at a very fancy revenue, almost a wedding revenue but.. fancier. He got out of the driver seat and went to my passenger seat to open the door for me. I smiled and got out of the car, he told me to follow him as we sat at a small table which was quite fancy with a bottle of red wine, rose champagne and white wine. "Wow baby.. what is all of this for?" I said as I turned to him and saw him on one knee. I immediately knew what was up.

"Dear, Y/N. I love you so much and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you and I've been wanting to ask this question for a while so, Y/N.. Will you marry me and be my beloved wife?"
He got out a diamond ring from his pocket as tears fell from my eyes. "Yes!!! A million times yes!!" He put the ring on my finger and got up, kissing me passionately. I kissed him back lovingly and tears fell from my eyes, happy tears. We pulled away from the kiss, he wiped the tears off of my cheeks while I smiled. Suddenly the rest of the task force came and began clapping and chanting for their buddy Jhonny to get married.
I laughed at the sight as they shook hands with me and congratulated me. "Alright enough love, who wants champagne?" Alejandro said as we all laughed and drank the whole night.

The end~

Thank you so much for 20+ views!! I hope you enjoy this part very much!