Captain John "Price" 🦋

John was a working military/army guy, he rarely visits home unless it's holiday or the end of the month. Well luckily for you, it's Christmas time. So I prepared the whole house and expected to happen like last Christmas, he came at the last 3 days. But you were in for a much bigger surprise.

Y/n's POV

I was setting up my Christmas trees decorations and gifts for my husband, my kid, friends etc. I was letting our son choose between two colors to hang up on the Christmas tree. He picked red and yellow so I listened and did exactly that. I put the gifts under the tree and went to the kitchen to cook. While I was cooking my son ran in with my phone ringing. The caller ID showed "John 🦋❤️" so I answered immediately. "hey baby!" I said happily as he laughs and says "Hey dear. How's Evan?" (I'm sorry it's the only name I could think of you can suggest names in the comments and I'll pick the best one I can find.)  "Evan's great! How are you doing?" I asked with slight worry in my voice. He replied calmly "I've been amazing but I have a request for you.." I smiled and replied "Ofcourse honey! What's the matter?" He laughed and said "Go open the door for your husband sweetheart."

My heart skipped a beat, I immediately went to the door and opened it hurriedly. I saw a tall figure with military clothes on stand infront of me and hug me tightly. Ofcourse it was price but not only price, it was price and everyone else. I greeted everyone with simple handshakes and a gentle hug until soap crushed me. I giggled and ran to the kitchen to cook food. I cooked enough food to last Task force 141 and los vaqueros weeks. I set the dining table and told everyone to come, once everyone did I smiled and sat next to my husband. "Are you gonna go back or stay?" He smiled and lightly pecked my lips. "I'm staying here baby." My face brightened immediately and I hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulders. Everyone "Aww"Ed what happened and I smiled and began eating. Afterwards we continued our chit chat and conversations while Evan was sitting on my lap.

I know this one is shorter than usual, I apologize but it was written in a rush since I have something called aplastic anaemia and I'm omw to the doctor to do a bone marrow transplant so wish me luck!!