Beware The Beast From Below

3rd POV:

Five kids and their dog celebrate solving yet another mystery.

Velma: Another mystery bites the dust!

Fred: Way to go, gang!

Daphne: Let's celebrate!

Scooby: Yeah, celebrate.

Y/N: I know this good place we can eat-

Suddenly the cell door closes by Sheriff Stone.

Sheriff Stone: Better idea.

Fred: Aw, come on, sheriff.

Sheriff Stone: Just cork it. You see this badge? Know why it's here?

Velma: It came with the shirt?

Y/N: It was given to you as birthday present by your mom?

Sheriff: No! It's here because if there's a crime, I solve it.

Y/N: Well, it looks like you've pretty good job with that.

The sheriff ignored him and walked towards the door.

Sheriff: Oh, and by the way, I've called all your parents, who, by now, I have on speed dial. Oh, are you in trouble. Especially you, Fred. Say hi to dad, the mayor.

Sheriff Stone then left the room.

Y/N: Welp, it was nice knowing you, Fred.

Daphne: Just once, it would be nice if someone thanked us for solving a mystery.

Fred: Good thing we're not in this to be liked.

They all looked at Fred.

Fred: ...Maybe that didn't come out quite right.

Y/N: You think?

After staying in the cell for a while everyone's parents except Y/N came instead Y/N's two older siblings came to get him out. The Sheriff opens the cell.

Daphne: Where's your parents at Y/N?

Y/N: They are working overseas.

They all then went home. Velma was giving tours to tour guides.

Velma: Welcome to the Crystal Cove haunted tour. I'm your ghoulish guide Velma. The first documented case of the curse of Crystal Cove is from 1630, when a garrison of Spanish conquistadors mysteriously vanished from the harbor.

Female Tourist: Oh, that is so scary! Where did they go?

Velma: What part of the word "mystery" didn't you understand? The curse struck again in 1765 when an entire town of missionaries likewise disappeared. Anyway, things were pretty quiet until 100 years later, when Cletus Darrow found gold here and renamed the town Crystal Cove. Most people thought the curse had been lifted, until the entire Darrow family disappeared one Halloween and was never seen again.

Velma then plays a tape of the Darrow family screaming and the crowd gasps.

Velma: Moving on.

Velma leads the tourists inside the exhibits.

Velma: Since the disappearance of the Darrow family, Crystal Cove has been a hub of paranormal activity. You might recognize some of our more famous visitors. Ghostly deep sea diver Captain Cutler, Miner '49er, Charlie the Haunted Robot, and who could forget the terrifying stylings of Space Kook? Not me.