Revenge of The Man Crab

Two teenagers, Dylan, and Brenda, were setting up the nets at night. Brenda was leaning against a pole.

Brenda: That's the last net, can we go home now Dylan?

Dylan: Come on, Brenda. I promised the Trickell's Trickquid people we'd do a good job setting up for the tournament.

Brenda: Ugh, I'm bored and sweaty, I hate manual labor. I can't wait for a time when robots do everything for us.

Dylan: Here, I brought some water.

Brenda: Ew! I don't want any of that fatty fat water. I want Trickell's Trickquid!

Dylan: Trickell's Trickquid is water.

Brenda: Ugh, no. It's 100% diet moisture. You want me to look good in my bathing suit, don't you?

Dylan: Man, you are in a crabby mood...

Brenda: Please, you wanna see crabby? I'll show you a crabby mood-

She's cut off by a giant man crab jumping out of the sand. She's screaming, and grabbed by the crab as it sinks back into the sand. She's left above the sand with the claw holding her upside down.

Brenda: Man Crab!

Dylan: Brend, where'd you get that, The Giant Fake Crab Parts Emporium?

Brenda is dragged across the beach.

Brenda: It's real! Help me!

She is then dragged into a hole.

Dylan: Haha, nice try, what'd you do? Dig a big hole under the sand?

Brenda: Dylan!

With that she's gone, dragged under the sand while Dylan thinks it was all an act.

Dylan: Bravo. I'll bite. You got an air tank under there? ...Brenda? C'mon, stop joking... Brend?

The Man Crab appears out of the sand again, scaring Dylan.

It was daytime at the beach during the Crystal Cove girls' volleyball tournament.

Angel: This is K-Ghoul's Angel Dynamite, live from the Crystal Cove girls' volleyball tournament. Sponsored by Trickell's Trickquid. What Mother Nature drinks when she doesn't wanna look fat.

Shaggy: Oh boy, like what a crowd! I hope they saved us some food, Scoob!

Scooby: Yeah!

Man in Costume: Trickell's Trickquid here. The nonfat liquid diet, no-calorie, gluten-free moisturizer supplement, now in wet and extra wet.

Shaggy: Well, we want some real food, right Scooby-Doo? Scooby: U-huh! Like that!

Scooby points to the Clam Cabin.

Velma: Ugh, not that place! That guy's a freak!

Y/N: I don't know. He seems nice.

Shaggy: Exactly, like he's totally cool! Just don't mention his nose.

Shaggy, Scooby, Y/N, and Velma went over.

Velma: Hey there cappie. What happened to the old sniffer.

Y/N: Oh no.

Shaggy facepalms as Skipper speaks.

Skipper: What happened? I'll tell ye', boyo! It 'twas a clam that took it. Fierce and mighty was he and reduced me to wearing facial underwear he did, but I'll find him. And I won't stop shuckling till I do! Understand?