The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!

Y/N was currently talking to his therapist about his problems as he talked nonstop.

Y/N: And at this point, I do not know what to do.

Dr. Henklefust: Um, Y/N, if I may. I have about, oh, let's see, 42 pages on your friends here in my notes. And that's just from this session.

Y/N: Really?

Dr. Henklefust: Let's do a little word disassociation therapy. I'm going to say a word, you tell me what first comes to your mind. Ready?

Y/N nods.

Dr. Henklefust: Your parents.

Y/N: My siblings.

Dr. Henklefust: Mayor Jones.

Y/N: My siblings.

Dr. Henklefust: Your friends.

Y/N: My siblings.

Dr. Henklefust: I'm sensing you want to talk about siblings.

Y/N: I want to forgive them, but they lied to my face, and not to mention they backstabbed me. They are basically the only blood family I have left.

The clock beeps.

Dr. Henklefust: Oh, look at that. Session's over. Pity.

Y/N: But Doc-

Dr. Henklefust: Sorry, Y/N, but your healthcare plan does not allow me to speak after the buzzer.

Y/N leaves the room as the lights to room shut off and Crybaby Clown comes through the window.

Dr. Henklefust: What are you?

Crybaby Clown: Dr. Henklefust, I'm so sad. Can you help me? I'd like to try a little aggression therapy. And it goes like this.

He throws a baby bottle on the ground, and it shatters as it freezes Dr. Henklefust and he kidnaps him as Y/N hears the scream and goes in but does not see anything.

Y/N: Dr. Henklefust? 

Soon after, the gang was at Fred's house as Shaggy and Scooby came in as Shaggy was wearing a wig.

Shaggy: Like, do you think this one works, Scoob?

Scooby: Yes! No. Not really.

Shaggy throws the wig.

Shaggy: I hate not having hair. Grow. Grow!

Shaggy pulls his hair to no use.

Shaggy: Poor Shaggy. That's a good boy.

Meanwhile, Velma and Hot Dog Water were reading the newspaper.

Velma: Y/N, look. Isn't this your therapist?

Y/N: Yeah, why?

Velma: He's gone missing.

Y/N: Oh, yeah. I was going to tell you guys.

Shaggy: Like, we'll be back soon. We're gonna go get some real fake hair.

Velma: Doesn't anyone care about mystery solving anymore?

Hot Dog Water: I care. You still got me.

Meanwhile, Angel Dynamite was at a hair salon.