Scarebear

Sheriff Stone and Mayor Nettles are preparing for a barbecue in a spooky location near Destroido Corp.

Sheriff Stone: This looks like a good spot for my smoker.

Mayor Nettles: Are you sure it's safe?

Sheriff Stone: Air quality acceptable. Atmospheric ionization, let me see... Ahh. Good. Only dangerous to small vertebrates. Minimal nuclear fallout. Check. We're good to go.

Mayor Nettles: I can't believe your father used to bring you up here.

Sheriff Stone: Well, it was different back then. No sinkholes, acid geysers. We didn't need the masks. But like Destroido says in their commercials, we have to pay a price for progress.

Mayor Nettles: This is Destroido's doing?

Sheriff Stone: Well, who else would be willing to rip the natural elements out of mother earth so that we could buy sustainable light bulbs?

Mayor Nettles hears a hissing sound.

Mayor Nettles: What was that?

Sheriff Stone: Probably mad zombies. Nothing to worry about. Now, let's talk meat.

Then they get attacked by a giant mutant bear.

Sheriff Stone: Werner Herzog, what is that thing?

The bear knocks the two backwards. The two then ran away.

Sheriff Stone: Keep moving, little lass!

The bear roars into the night sky.

Mayor Nettles calls the gang and shows them pictures of the mutant bear.

Mayor Nettles: It's called the Scarebear, and it's been terrorizing campers all summer long.

Sheriff Stone: And sheriffs. Don't forget sheriffs.

Fred: The width of the shoulders is about 28.2 inches, almost fifty percent wider than the normal human man, which indicates this is a mutant bear.

Mayor Nettles: I don't care what it is. This creature is ruining what is left of our campgrounds. I want it stopped. But there is a problem. The Scarebear is now on Destroido land, and Destroido has no interest in stopping it which means that the sheriff can't investigate.

Daphne: Why not?

Mayor Nettles: Destroido declared corporate sovereignty, so the only legal authority they follow is their own. They don't pay taxes, and they don't have to listen to the sheriff.

Shaggy: Like, you want us to do this with no help at all from the law?

Gang (Except Shaggy and Scooby): We're in!

Shaggy and Scooby: No way!

As this happens in Destroido, Mr. E is talking Brad, Judy and Professor Pericles.

Mr. E: They have three pieces of the planospheric disc. We have three pieces. Do you know what this means?

Brad: We each have three pieces?

Judy: Well, summarized, Brad.

Brad: Thanks, Judy.

Professor Pericles: It means, dummkopfs, that we need their three pieces so that we can assemble the disc.