The Midnight Zone

At K-Ghoul, Cassidy is doing a broadcast.

Cassidy: That's why I'm here to tell you the truth. There aren't any real ghosts in Crystal Cove. It's like the open-all-hours gym-it just isn't open all hours. And that's just the tip of the false-berg. Give me time, and I will tell you everything I know about Crystal Cove enough to blow your mind.

The wall beside her is blown open as a robot that is made to look like a Nazi World War II soldier came in.

Cassidy: You just made a big mistake.

Cassidy throws DVDs at it, but it does nothing as it attacks but Cassidy avoids it. Cassidy tries to attack it with a microphone stand but fails as Kriegstaffebot throws a chair at a window breaking it. Cassidy then kicks it head off.

Cassidy: Don't think you can come in my house and make a mess.

The eyes on the robot begin to beep as it prepares to explode.

Cassidy: Oh, great.

Cassidy gets out as the entire building is destroyed in the explosion.

Sheriff Stone along with firefighters and Mayor Nettles as he questions Cassidy.

Cassidy: You know what caused the explosion?

Cassidy: Faulty wiring.

Sheriff Stone: Works for me. Wrap it up, boys. We're heading out.

Mayor Nettles: That's it? Faulty wiring? You're not even going to investigate?

Sheriff Stone: Faulty wiring is a win-win-win situation. Minimal paperwork for me, insurance money for the station, and a new public pool for the town.

Mayor Nettles: A public pool? What do you mean?

A destroyed pipeline was leaking with water and the water filled the hole.

Mayor Nettles: Case closed. Van Ghoul movie at my house?

Sheriff Stone: I'll get my smoker.

They drive off as the gang arrives.

Daphne: Cassidy! We heard about the explosion. Are you hurt?

Fred: We brought ointment.

Cassidy turns around with a shotgun.

Shaggy: She hates ointment!

Cassidy: Hit the dirt!

The gang all get down as a Kriegstaffebot tries to attack but is shot down.

Daphne: Cassidy, what's going on?

Velma: Start with why there's a World War II-era robot on the ground.

Cassidy: We can't talk here.

At the Clam Cabin, Shaggy and Scooby get food and go back to the others.

Shaggy: Like, dude, why were you attacked by a robot?

Cassidy: Actually, I've been attacked by six robots. It started last week, and it's getting worse. I would have told you sooner, but you all don't trust me.

Y/N: For good reasons too. You lied to our faces.

Cassidy: I hear you. But I've changed. Ask me anything, and I will tell you the truth.

Daphne: Okay. What's the story with you and Mr. E? Why did you help him?

Cassidy: It's, um, complicated.