Bio

S/N = Sister Name

B/N = Brother Name

Name: Y/N L/N

Personality: Y/N is sweet and kind and will always try not to lose hope in a bad situation. He will always try to do his best to solve any mystery.

Backstory: After his parents death he was raised by his older siblings who are always overprotective of him. The reason he became a mystery solver was to figure out what happened to his parents... Unaware to him his life will change.

Name: S/N L/N

Personality: S/N is always overprotective of her little brother and will try her best to keep him out of trouble.

Backstory: S/N was really young when her parents died and she always told Y/N how kind and sweet they were. Eventually Y/N started to get into mystery solving and after a few incidents with monster she tried to get him to stop but ultimately failed in doing so.

Name: B/N L/N

Personality: Just like his sister he is overprotective of Y/N and tries his best to keep him safe.

Backstory: B/N is the oldest sibling and because of that he tries his hardest to keep food on the table while doing bills so they won't lose they house all while trying to keep Y/N from doing anything reckless, stupid, or that will get him in trouble.