Pawns of Shadows

20 Years Ago

It was nighttime and the Original Mystery Incorporated Brad Chiles, Judy Reeves, Ricky Owens, Cassidy Williams, F/N L/N, M/N Watson and their mascot Professor Pericles was running up a hill until they reached a Spanish church. They enter the church.

Judy: Are you sure that thing came in here, Brad?

Brad: It's the only place it could have gone.

Ricky: For real? Maybe we should call the local smokey to handle this.

Cassidy: Rickey's right. That thing didn't look exactly human. It had horns.

M/N: If it came this way where did it go?

Professor Pericles: The real question is did we chase it here or we were led here on purpose.

They then hear a noise and see a shadow pass by above them. Professor Pericles flies up towards it.

Ricky: Professor Pericles! No, come back!

Ricky climbed up to the piano as the noise was loud and everyone covered their ears. He continues to climb the organ pipes, which came crashing down.

F/N: You nearly killed us!

Professor Pericles flies back towards the group.

Professor Pericles: False alarm. It was just a possum. Mmm... Delicious.

Ricky pops up as Cassidy looks at him.

Ricky: Sorry. Whoa, far out! What's that?

They see a scroll and they open it and see the drawing of the Planispheric Disk.

Brad: What is this?

Professor Pericles: No idea, but I can't wait to find out.

They all stare at it as a lurking figure with a pale face, with long horns on his head. His neck was thin and wrinkled, and his fingers were clawed looking at them.

???: From '61 the spell is spun. No time to run. The curse begun.

At K-Ghoul, Shaggy and Scooby were in Angel's RV making breakfast when Angel came in.

Angel: What are you clowns doing to my kitchen?

Shaggy: Like, we're just making breakfast, dude.

Scooby: Yeah! Gotta start the day off right.

Angel: If something living crawls from that pot, I will not hesitate to devastate. Dig?

She then sits down with Velma who is examining the planospheric Disk.

Angel: So, how's it going with your, uh...

Velma: Planospheric disc? That's what Pericles called it. To answer your question, not good. None of these symbols make sense. I was hoping maybe you knew something because of You know, who you really are.

Angel: Sorry, baby. I wish I could help.

Outside, Y/N is helping Fred clean out the Mystery Machine as Daphne sits on a chest.

Fred: Thanks for helping me clean out Mystery Machine, Y/N it's a mess! Nothing is where it should be. But, heh, I've got a plan.

He pulls out his phone.