Dark Night of the Hunters

Professor Enrique Andelusossa is searching for the Heart of the Jaguar for the gang as he calls Angie.

Angie: Hi-hoo. Angie Dinkley speaking.

Enrique: Angie! I mean, senora Dinkley. It is I, Enrique.

Angie looks at Velma.

Angie: It's Professor Andelusossa.

Enrique: I have found it. I have found the temple of the dark altar.

Velma: Has he got it? Does he have the heart of the jaguar?

Enrique: All my research indicates the sacred spirit is located underneath this temple.

Angie: Ooh. Enrique, be careful.

Enrique: Ha, ha. Do not worry, señora. There is nothing here but myself and the jungle. I have nothing to fear. I only must make sure this is the right temple.

He is then attacked by jungle vines near the Temple of the Hunters where the burial site of the Hunters of Secrets was buried.

Angie: Enrique, what's going on? Enrique? Enrique!

Enrique: The jungle is consuming me. Angie, I must tell you now before I am gone, I... have always... loved you.

He is then dragged away as an ancient Mayan Priestess laughs evilly.

Velma and Angie: Jinkies!

The gang, accompanied by Velma's mom, goes to Yucatán in an attempt to search for the Heart of the Jaguar as they are on a plane.

Daphne: An ancient evil has been manipulating us all along. It controlled our thoughts, our feelings. Everything we know could be a lie Mystery Incorporated, your parents, our entire relationship. And that is your half-brother.

Y/N: I was not expecting that, but I know that nothing could ever fake our feelings. Our love is real, Daph.

Daphne: Oh, Y/N!

Daphne hugs him as Y/N kisses her forehead.

Shaggy: If some great big evil dude buried under Crystal Cove has been controlling us, like, we have to question everything. We've been best buds since you were a pup. But, like, how do we even know we're really best buds?

Scooby: Could not best buds do this?

Scooby puts peanuts in his mouth and shoots it through Shaggy's mouth.

Shaggy: Like, not in a gazillion years.

Velma: How do you know Professor Andelusossa anyway? Is there something I should know?

Angie: Oh, no, sweetie. It was years and years it was years and years before I ever met your father. I was 16, spending a year aboard, studying to be a flamenco dancer. Enrique was a gardener's apprentice at one of the big resorts, but he longed to become an explorer and antique dealer. He had been so handsome and debonair. He danced on the beach, dove the coral reefs. Ooh! But summer flings, they don't mean a thing. But oh, oh, those summer nights. They're very warm in the tropics.

Velma: Oy, gevalt. I asked.

The plane flies all the way to Yucatan Peninsula. They get on a bus and soon after they come out.

Angie: Oh, the Yucatan is just like I remembered it.

Y/N and Daphne walk past three people.

Man 1: Hola. Chiquita bonita.