Stand and Deliver

The family from the Burlington Library are in a car on a cliff road, lost in the mist.

Wife: I don't know, honey. This doesn't look like the Crystal Cove from the brochure. We might be lost.

Tween Girl: As usual.

Husband: Come on, you call this lost? We're not lost. We're on an adventure. Adventures are stupid.

They then see a large silhouette in the mist.

Tween Girl: A man! A giant man!

They stop and see the man, Dandy Highwayman.

Dandy: Stand and deliver. I'm the Dandy Highwayman. And this is a robbery.

They begin to give Dandy all their stuff.

Woman: All I have is my wedding ring. I'm afraid it's not worth much. Hmm.

Husband: Uh...

Wife: But you're welcome to it.

Dandy: A treasure, my lady. And I do trust you're having a splendid holiday.

Wife: Me? You want to know how I am?

Dandy: Quite so. Listening to you talk about your day, your dreams, and your desires will be sweet nectar to my ears.

Wife: Oh, my.

He then shoots his flintlocks, blowing up the family car.

Dandy: Begging your pardon, my lady. But will you care to accompany me?

Wife: Me? Now? Ok.

She gets on the motorcycle and drives off.

Tween Girl: Did mom just take off with some kind of road pirate?

At Y/N's home, he wakes up and he goes downstairs and sees his sibling and his parents sitting at the table as they get breakfast ready. Y/N smiles and sits down as he looks at his parents.

F/N: Here you go.

Y/N: Thanks dad.

Before Y/N can eat the doorbell rings.

M/N: Y/N can you answer the door.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/N gets up and goes to the door as the doorbell continues to ring.

Y/N: I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming! Geez!

Y/N opens the door.

Y/N: Hello?

He looks and sees a Kriegstaffebot staring at him. Y/N screams as he shuts the door and runs to the other as the robots break through and begin to fire at the family as they turn over dinner table to protect themselves as more and more robots break through the house surrounding the family. Y/N then wakes up in the Blake's house and sighs in relief and chuckles.

Y/N: Phew, just a bad dream.

Y/N turns and sees his dead parents looking at him with lifeless eyes as Y/N lets out a little girl scream and falls out of the bed.

F/N and M/N: Nibiru. Nibiru is coming.

Y/N crawls backwards and a robot breaks through the wall and Y/n by the neck as he wakes up again and sees Daphne snuggled up to him sleeping while smiling. Y/N sighs in relief.