The Wild Brood

At a bar in Crystal Cove, a bunch of bikers were inside as some played pool, having a drink, talking to each other, and listening to music. A lady was sitting down as she gets her drink when a biker comes up.

Biker: Hey, little muffin. How about you and me go for a moonlight ride?

Lady: No, thank you. I'm allergic to the stink of desperation.

Biker: Then you don't know what you're missing.

Odnarb: Step away.

Biker: Huh?

Odnarb: From the lady.

Everyone looks at him.

Biker: What do we have here? Seriously, what do we have here?

All the bikers laugh.

Gabtraf: We are the Wild Brood, human. And this is our most terrifying leader, Odnarb the powerful. He demands that you vacate the premises immediately.

Biker: You want us to leave our own place?

Gabtraf: In a word... Yes.

All the bikers laugh once again.

Biker: This roadhouse is Spanker territory. So, unless you want a mouthful of Spanker-

Odnarb: Cool it, daddy. We tried taking the high road. Didn't we, Gabtraf.

Gabtraf: Yes, we did indeed.

Odnarb snaps his fingers and three more members come in as all the bikers rise and the first biker is thrown out the window as the other bikers try to fight but one is thrown out the door, two of the bikers heads hit each other, two more bikers are hit with a bench and get thrown out the window as well as another one is thrown out the door. The rest of the bikers ran out.

Biker 2: All right, boys, let's go spank somewhere else!

They all start up their bikes and drive off.

Odnarb: Now that was some roarin' good fun.

He approaches the bartender.

Odnarb: Around the cappuccinos for my Orcs and make them extra frothy.

Bartender: Sure thing, buddy.

Odnarb turns to the lady.

Bartender: So, you fellas gonna be sticking around here for long?

Odnarb: We're heading down the coast to Crystal Cove for a little rest and relaxation.

Gabtraf: Crystal Cove. Heh. Even the name sounds breakable.

Odnarb: The local clydes won't soon forget the Wild Brood. Right, brothers?

They all laugh.

Group: Wild Broods! Wild Broods! Wild Broods! Wild Broods! 

At the Tiki Tub, Sheriff Stone was with Mayor Jones, and he was drinking his drink.

Sheriff Stone: Oh, ah, delish. I got to hand it to you, mayor. Your decision to rebuild the Tiki Tub after it was destroyed by those Humungonauts show true civil leadership.

Mayor Jones: Thank you, Sheriff. The resides of Crystal Cove were crying out for Kitschy Polynesian-based culture and as their mayor I am happy to answer their call. Beside, my son needs all the help he can get.