The Secret Serum

At a charity auction run by Nan Blake and Sheila Altoonian they were selling stuff.

Man 1: Going once... Going twice... Sold! The ringside seats to the Crystal Cove Lady Banshees Roller Derby Team go to Gary Papluta.

Nan: This charity auction is going better than I could ever hoped. What's our total so far, Sheila?

Sheila: Thirty-four dollars.

Nan: Ah! Just imagine all the good thirty-four dollars will do.

Man 1: The next lot up for bid is...

They bring out a scary painting.

Man 1: This spooky painting. Now that's what I call art. Do I hear five dollars?

No one speaks or raises their hands.

Man 1: Uh, four dollars? Three dollars? Come on. This is a genuine spooky painting. Well, this thing is creeping me out just looking at it. Anybody?

Someone coughs.

Man 1: Anybody?

A woman screeches and they see a vampire who is flying.

Vampire: Give me that painting!

Everyone runs as the vampire flies down. The guest tried to open the doors, but they were locked.

Man 1: It's locked! It's locked!

The lights turn off as the vampire flies and when they turn on the lights the vampire is gone and the painting as well.

Man 1: The vampire's gone!

Nan: So is the painting. 

The gang is lounging around the swimming pool at Daphne's house the next day.

Shaggy: Like, Scooby-Doo, there's something about putting a teeny-tiny umbrella in your drink that just makes it better. Yeah. I heard that.

Y/N was with Daphne and Fred as they sat together.

Fred: Now, this is purely hypothetical. But let's say your extravagant grotto was haunted by a pool monster. Want to know how I'd trap it?

Y/N: No.

Fred: First, I'd use some combination of Shag or Scoob to lure him under the waterfall. Then I'd add quick drying cement to the water and booyah! Trapped!

Y/N looks at Daphne.

Y/N: Did he not hear what I just said?

Velma comes out still wearing her clothes.

Velma: Oh, Shaggy. Like my new bikini?

Shaggy: Um, like, I don't know. Are you wearing one?

Velma: Yes! I just don't want to get burned. Do you have any idea of how damaging the sun is? Give me a call when someone wants to make a leathery handbag out of your back fat.

She then reads a newspaper.

Fred: Hey, don't worry, Velma. I think you look great. And the sun reflecting off your pale, colorless skin we can blind the monster and just push him into the pool with the cement already in it! Genius.

Daphne: Fred!

Nan comes towards the gang.

Nan: Boy, am I steamed.