All Fear The Freak

20 Years Ago...

In the caves, Brad, Judy, Ricky, F/N, M/N, and Pericles are in the caves.

M/N: Are you sure this is the way?

Professor Pericles: My calculations don't lie.

They all stop.

Professor Pericles: Why are we stopping?

Brad: Because of that.

They see a chest with skulls stack below.

Professor Pericles: The planospheric disc.

F/N shakes his head.

F/N: No, that's not creepy at all.

They make their way towards it as Cassidy was about to climb but is stopped by Professor Pericles.

Cassidy: Ow! What gives, bird?

Professor Pericles: I was trying to save your life.

He steps on a tripwire and spears pop out.

Ricky: Ding dong, daddy-o. Booby trapped.

Professor Pericles: Judy, if I may borrow your locket.

Judy gives him her locket and he flies up to the chest and uses the locket to open the chest and see only one piece of the planospheric disc. The others join.

Professor Pericles: I don't understand. There are six pieces. Where are the other five?

Judy: Maybe they're underneath.

Judy takes the piece, and a trap activates as water comes out fast.

Cassidy: A second booby trap! Run!

They run as arrows shoot out and Professor Pericles drops the locket, and it lands in the water. They escape the caves as M/N has the piece of planospheric disc and Professor Pericles takes it from her.

Professor Pericles: Good job, M/N. Now all we need is the other six pieces and the treasure is-

The Freak of Crystal Cove emerges.

Freak of Crystal Cove: Mine.

The eight turn and see him.

Professor Pericles: You?

At Velma's house, she was on the computer when her mom came in.

Angie: Velma, it's late. Enough typing. I thought for a second her poltergeist was back.

Velma: Sorry, mom. Just finishing vlogging.

She sends a message to the gang.

'MIDNIGHT.'

In Shaggy's room, Scooby and Shaggy were on the computer when they got the email from Velma. Daphne then gets the email and goes off to get changed. Fred was working on a trap when he got the email. He goes to the living room.

Fred: Dad, I'm going to bed now. Do you need anything? Dad?

He finds Mayor Jones looking at a picture of his mom.

Fred: You miss her, don't you?

Mayor Jones: Dangling donut shrimp, Fred. Don't startle me like that. I could have been armed.