The Legend of Alice May

F/N = Father's Name

M/N = Mother's Name

A black limousine pulls up to a house where Randy is ready to go to prom. To his annoyance, his mother takes pictures of him before he gets in the limo.

Randy: No more, mom. Come on, come on. I mean, that is like your third memory card.

Randy's Mom: Sorry. It's just that I remember my prom. So much joy, so much passion. The best night of our lives, remember, dear?

Randy's Dad: You didn't go with me!

Randy's Mom: Oh. Right.

The limbo honks.

Randy: Okay, I'm late. Now I gotta go.

Randy gets in the limbo, and it drives off.

Alice: Thanks for coming with me, Randy. Can I make a little confession? This isn't my first prom.

Randy: What do you mean? Were you held back?

Alice: No. At my other schools I went to prom with other boys.

Randy: L-Look, I just wanna party hardy get my swerve on, you know.

Alice: I just want you to know that I think you're the one. Are you, Randy? Are you the one?

She removes her face like a mask, revealing a terrifying Ghost Girl.

Randy: What?

Ghost Girl: Be my boyfriend, Randy. Forever and ever and ever!

Randy screams as the limousine continues to drive off.

A movie plays as a vampire woman falls to the ground dead.

Van Ghoul: Suck on that, suckers. Ha, ha, ha!

Man on TV: Don't forget that this weekend is our annual Van-Ghoulathon. 405 Vincent Van Ghoul classics without commercials.

Shaggy and Scooby were hiding under the blanket.

Shaggy: Oh, boy, oh, boy, Scoob! Like this year's Van-Ghoulathon sounds great!

Scooby: Yeah! Just eating and Van Ghoul, eating and Van Ghoul.

Scooby and Shaggy: For a whole week, yippee!

Velma: Yeah, yippee.

Velma was on the couch, and she was bored.

Shaggy: Ah, like, hey, Scoob. All this marathon talk is getting me kinda hungry,

Scooby: Mmm-hmm, I'm on it. Scooby-Dooby-Doo!

He then goes to the kitchen as Shaggy looks at Velma.

Shaggy: Like, what gives Velm? You love the marathon.

Velma: That was last year. This year, the marathon falls on our one month anniversary and the prom. Fortunately, I think I have the perfect solution.

Shaggy: Like, am I going to like it?

Velma: We'll have our official coming out as a couple at the prom. Then celebrate by watching the marathon. Alone. Just us.

Shaggy: Oh, boy.

It was the next morning, and the gang was at school. Daphne and Fred see a poster for prom.

Daphne: Gee, look at that. I guess prom is coming up. Any plans?