Come Undone

Anunnaki-possessed Nova reveals the history of the Evil Entity.

Nova: A beginning is a very delicate time. Much more so an ending. Know that this is the year 10,191. We, the Annunaki, travel between layers of the many universes. We came to help you grow, evolve. But not all of us are good. Some are evil, wanting to feed on your energies. This most evil of all is imprisoned in a crystal sarcophagus between worlds so he can cause no harm. This evil desires to devour worlds. He manipulated groups of humans to set him free. The Mayan Hunters of Secrets and their sixth member, Ana'kh and their jaguar, Spot. The Fraternitas Mysterium and their sixth member, Adam, and their donkey, Gordo. The Alianzo Mysterio, and their sixth and seventh member, Isabella and her sister, Sofía Diaz and their skunk, El Fuchy. The Mystery Gang with their sixth and seventh member, Amanda and her sister Anna Thornton and their bull Tiny. The Benevolent Lodge of Mystery and their sixth member, John Wilson and their orangutan, Mr. Peaches. They Mystery Fellowship and their sixth member, Steve and their cat, Whiskers. Mystery Incorporated and their sixth and seventh members, F/N L/N and M/N Watson and their parrot, Professor Pericles. And the current Mystery Incorporated and their sixth member, Y/N L/N and their special companion, Scooby Doo. The time of Nibiru has come. The moment the planets align, the evil one's strength will be the greatest Free in your world, he will grow more powerful every second. He will destroy your city, your planet, your universe. Only two stands in his way Y/N L/N and Scoobert Scooby Doo.

Nova fades away...

In the lava-filled cavern beneath the Crystal Cove, the gang and the old Mystery Inc. stand before the newly freed Evil Entity.

Evil Entity: Free! Free! I have been trapped too long.

The Evil Entity grabs Y/N by the neck and pulls him towards him.

Fred: Hey! What are you doing to Y/N? Hey!

Y/N: He's chocking me!

Fred and Daphne run towards them as the Evil Entity smacks them away.

Evil Entity: Do not fight. My brother must die and be reborn as a vessel to my darkness. You shall give me fuel. I shall walk this world a giant.

Y/N continues to struggle as the Evil Entity looks at his brother.

Evil Entity: It will be over soon, brother.

Y/N bites the tentacle and the Evil Entity drops him as Professor Pericles flies up to the Evil Entity.

Professor Pericles: Nein! Nein! Forget the boy! Consume me. Give me the power!

Evil Entity: So be it.

The Entity seizes Pericles and pours its essence into his body, causing him to grow into a dark green giant.

Professor Pericles: After all these years I am unstoppable!

Shaggy: Dude, ha, ha. Somehow that parrot just keeps on getting creepier.

Professor Pericles: I shall finally be rid of the Mystery Incorporated kingdom.

Pericles prepares to destroy the gang but stops.

Professor Pericles: Something's wrong! What-what's happening to me?

The Evil Entity proceeds to subdue his consciousness and mutate the parrot's body into a massive squid-like monster with horns.