Aliens Among Us

The gang were in City Hall, and they were discussing the cursed treasure.

Velma: If each of the pieces reveals a location, then all of the pieces together should show us the treasure.

Daphne: Jeepers! It could be a cache of diamonds!

Fred: In a gold trap!

Scooby: Covered in hot fudge!

Shaggy: Like, wrapped in a burrito!

Y/N: I don't think it's any of that...

Scooby: What would be your opinion, Nova?

Nova scratches herself as Velma examines the pieces.

Velma: Hmm?

Suddenly the discs begin to move by themselves.

Velma: Jinkies, look at this, gang.

The disc moves and it types out words.

'SENOR P. LLAVE'.

Y/N: "Senor P. Llave."

Shaggy: Like, what kind of name is that?

It then types numbers.

Shaggy: And what's the deal with the numbers?

Fred: Maybe the numbers are more coordinates. This could be the ultimate treasure destination. We should be ready to expect anything.

Suddenly Sheriff Stone bursts through the doors.

Sheriff Stone: You have to help me!

Daphne: Sheriff? What's wrong?

Sheriff Stone: We're in the middle of a full-scale galactic war, and the earth is the prize.

Back at the police station, Sheriff Stone is discussing his past.

Sheriff Stone: Recently, these memories came flooding back to me. I was 14, home alone, doing what all kids did when their mom was gone rifle through her drawers looking for old candy and a used lipstick container, I could store my baby teeth in. Don't act like you never did it.

Fred: No.

Y/N: Nope.

Velma: Never.

Shaggy: Creepy.

Sheriff Stone: Anyway, there I was late one night in the closet playing "Dead Justice" and pretending to fight Nitro Wisinski, when I heard something otherworldly coming from outside. And then all of a sudden, this bright light appeared from outside. I felt a presence in the room. I was paralyzed, and then it came for me.

Daphne: What came for you?

Sheriff Stone: An E.B.E.

Scooby: An ebe?

Sheriff Stone No, an E.B.E., an extraterrestrial biological entity, an alien being from far beyond the stars, a gray.

Fred: A gray what?

Sheriff Stone: A gray alien! You know, those dinky, little bodies; great, big heads; Smooth, hairless skin. Aren't you people paying attention?

Shaggy: So, like, you were abducted by an alien.

Scooby: You could've just said that. It would've been much clearer.

Sheriff Stone: Oh, thanks for the tip, mushmouth.