The Night the Clown Cried

It has been months since Mystery Incorporated split up and the town is in total chaos.

Man 1: Run for your lives! He's back!

The man runs as a hulking clown-baby hybrid monster who has red eyes with a light-green sclera, as well as a black mask over his eyes, scars across each eye, a red round nose, red large lips, and two large bottom teeth. He wears little clothing, wearing a bib with a yellow-green sad face icon on it, a black strap holding various baby bottles, and a white diaper secured with a safety pin, and he is driving a hot rod that is shaped like a baby stroller drives through town. He throws a baby bottle at Fruitmier's which explodes. Sheriff Stone arrives as Crybaby Clown throws a bomb and it damages the police car as Crybaby Clown pulls up.

Sheriff Stone: Man baby not real, man baby not real!

Crybaby Clown: Wahh, wahh, wahh! You don't like Crybaby Clown? Ooh, hoo, hoo! That hurts my feelings! Maybe you're just hungry. Drink up!

He throws a baby bottle into the police car.

Sheriff Stone: Mommy!

He gets out of the car, and it explodes as Crybaby Clown drives off. Meanwhile in City Hall, the new Mayor Janet Nettles watches all this happen from the window.

Mayor Nettles: What have I gotten myself into?

???: If you ask me, I'd say it's a mystery.

She sees a mysterious mask figure with a muffled voice.

Janet: Who-who are you?

The person brings out a file and throws it on the desk and in it there are photos of Fred, Daphne, Velma, Y/N, Shaggy, and Scooby.

???: They call themselves Mystery Incorporated. The dog's locked up at a farm upstate. You're on your own tracking down the others. My suggestion? Start tonight. You want this mystery solved, bring them home. Or your run as the new mayor of Crystal Cove is going to be short-lived.

The person jumps out the window and the person is gone. At the Farm, Scooby is playing with a baseball as the doors open and the farmer comes in.

Farmer: Hope you had a nice time in the hole, dog.

The farmer then brings him to the barn, and he closes the door.

Scooby: Trying to tell me what to do with my life.

He goes to the cow who's eating hay.

Scooby: Look, I had to escape, okay?

He looks at a picture of the gang all together smiling.

Scooby: I made a promise to my friends. Because if I don't, he wins.

He turns the picture over and a picture of Professor Pericles is on there. Scooby looks up at the cow.

Scooby: Well, what would you do?

The cow just eats.

Scooby: Fine! Stay here and let them milk you. Nobody milks Scooby Doo. Sooner or later, I'll escape.

Scooby sneaks out of the barn and avoids the spotlight and grabs a tree branch and lifts the electrical fence and under it but the branch snaps and it tases Scooby's tail and an alarm sounds as the farmer comes out with a shotgun.

Farmer: Tarnation! That's it! Come back here! I got a double-barreled surprise for ya!

He fires multiple shots as Scooby runs off and a car pulls up and Mayor Nettles sees him.

Mayor Nettles: Scooby Doo?

Scooby: Uh, yeah?

Mayor Nettles: Get in.