south park|1

Y/n's pov

October.

9:52 PM

"no, Mom. I didn't fucking touch cocaine. where the fuck do you think I would get something like that." my mom stands in front of me once again dealing with me. "NO STOP LYING TO MY FACE!! UR SISTER TOLD ME EVERYTHING. YOU DID IT WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH UR HER- THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO DO."

fuck this.

"Nicole, hey. You told Mom I was doing coke? what the FUCK are you ON." I barge into my sister's room. "what??"

"Nic, I swear to fucking god- I trusted you. WITH EVERYTHING! NOW UR TRYING TO SEND ME TO A FUCKIN INSTITUTION AGAIN?"

"Y/N. GET OUT. RIGHT NOW. IM DONE WITH YOU AND UR HABITS THAT I ALREADY KNOW YOU GO BACK TO EITHER WAY" my mother yells in my face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! DON'T THINK I DON'T BLAME MYSELF FOR THIS- I- MA I LOVE YOU I TRIED TO BE A GOOD KID- A HUMAN BEING! FOR YOU!"

"y/n.. I raised you better than this. but you should know you don't scare me."

..........

"Dad, so Mom kicked me out. I'm gonna have to stay with you for a bit"

my mother kicked me out of her home,

"Tell ur reckless father to come to pick you up" Then slammed the door in my face.

"god damn it, y/n...."

"I know.. anyway ill see you in a- um a day probably"

I hung up on my father and then called a taxi to take me to the airport, knowing this was gonna be a long night.

~

"Hey, can I get an uh- train ticket to South Park, Colorado?" I tell the cashier with the rest of the 350 dollars in my bank account. I'm gonna need a job after this.

"ur quite young hon, you sure just you?" the old grey-haired lady questioned as I stared at her.

"yeah..?"

I took my ticket and got on the train, dragging my suitcase along.

I remember as soon as I sit down.

how the fuck am I gonna get high? I'm gonna have to find myself a new dealer...

"shit."

~

6:31 AM my phone read.

"thank you," I muttered to the taxi driver, paying him.

Walking up to my father's house. Seeing the old beat-up house I used to stay in for the summer when I was 5 to about 9 years old, was short-lived.

I knock lightly on the door, wondering what my dad is gonna wonder about this whole situation of me moving in with him...

"sup dad, how have you been"