zaza|3

7:21 AM

my alarm wakes me up, basically warning me for the rest of this soon-to-be nightmare day.

"I'm up, gah.." I rub my face getting out of bed to brush and wash my face.

After putting on some simple makeup, a nice pair of baggy jeans with a crop top WITH a sweater- of course, I go downstairs to greet my dad but he's already getting drunk, damn, I forgot he was an alcoholic for a minute. I grab my bookbag and leave off for school. 

~

8:45 AM

"mkay, so here's ur schedule for the rest of the semester, well I hope you have a good day.. mkay" I fake a smile, and give a small thanks.

Room 217... I peek inside to see a full room of people. I make my entrance into the loud classroom and eventually, it gets quiet.

"students we have a new student joining us today. y/n tell us some things about yourself." my new teacher Garrison states bored, something about this teacher reminds me of the old president..yikes . "y/n, from new york..?" I rub the back of my neck, having all eyes on me. 

"Alright, you can take a seat next to Kenny, the boy in the orange at the back." wait, Kenny?-

As soon as I look over to see Kenny, he's smiling and gives a light wave. 

"hey Ken," I return the smile, happy that I kinda know someone so far. "hey  n/n" I chuckle at the nickname. 

the class returns to its loud state and so Kenny whispers in my ear.

"so, I know this might sound a bit random but wanna get high?"

bingo.

~

3:14 PM

"so, ur from new york, huh? I knew that accent from somewhere. it sounds kinda like one of my friends- he's from Jersey though" I and Kenny, pass the blunt back and forth, walking nowhere in particular. "yeah, I'm just glad I'm out of there." 

"for real? don't you have the city and shit like that? you know the fancy bullshit" Kenny asks with an eyebrow raised. "psh If I were to have walked into a mall the only thing I could afford is to walk out since I always blow my money on weed and crap." I laugh lightly. 

"Well shit, at least we are both on the same page- oh by the way, could I get ur number?" the blondie asks and is holding his phone out to me already. "oh yeah of course- here"

"Well, I gotta go- work ya' know." Ken rubs the back of his neck. "oh yeah, ill see you tomorrow then.. and thank you." I give a smile and he returns it as I walk off. 

~

Walking up to dads house, already high and probably smelling like weed. I open the door to see my dad on the couch with a beer in hand, and a couple more on the ground. 

"y/n."

shit.

"sup dad?"  

"Don't 'sup dad' me. you were getting high again, weren't you huh?" he looks me right in my eyes, pissed.

"no..?"

"NO! Don't give me that bullshit, y/n. I can smell you all the way from here." My dad stands up and walks over to me, making me worried.

"I made a friend, and he was smoking it that's all" I put my hands up in defence. "a guy? god damn it, ur just like ur mother.. get the fuck out of my face." I run upstairs, closing my door.  

why did his face look like a monkey's butt..?