party|10

8 months ago.

March.

Y/n had just got her weed from some random guy from a party.

not knowing that weed was laced with fentanyl.

Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid drug for use as a pain relief and anesthetic.

In other words, it can be deadly.

............

"hey y/n!! y/n.. y/nnn...y/n..?" her younger sister heard a thud. she opened the door frightened, scared to see what was on the other side.

Y/n laid straight, not responsive.

Eyes not able to seem lifeful or lifeless.

Calling 911 before her mother, who was just sleeping on the couch.

~

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"Your daughter had an overdose, ma'am. most likely something she was smoking, was laced with fentanyl. Thankfully you had called before this could've gotten worse."

This is the day I overdosed and basically made my life hell.

I guess I know where I got my addictive lifestyle from.

~

Present

Friday

3:46 PM

"ill see you at the party tonight, y/n!" Wendy yelled from her car driving away as she dropped me off at my house. Seems like a good potential friendship.

I've been hanging out with her for a couple of days now. I also met two other good friends of hers, Bebe and Nicole, who has the same name as my sister surprisingly.

Mr. Kim told Kenny and me on Wednesday, that he can't afford to pay us since there's a new popular spot in town, sodasopop or some shit. So he's laid us off from work until whenever his business sparks up again.

Basically meaning no work, no money. Only having 27 dollars to my name really bummed me out.

All I could do was wait till the party tonight at Wendy's boyfriend's house, Tolkien.

~

10:41 PM

Kenny-
Y/NNNN
IM HEREE
wakey wakeeeyyy
let me know if u cant come, kay luv?
sent 24 minutes ago

Y/n-
shit im rllysorry
i accidentally fvell asleep
is that ur truck outside?

Kenny-
YEEEAAA
pls take ur time we've got all night dw, ill be right outside🫶

ARE YOU KIDDING ME I FUCKING SLEPT? 

Kenny had told me he was gonna pick me up exactly at 10:20 tonight during one of our classes today.

running outside in my sleeping shorts and hoodie, Kenny rolls down his window.

"sup n/n"

"hey Ken, come inside. it's cold out here! I'm sorry for letting you wait out here"

" all good, Isn't your dad home?"

"no he's out getting drunk with his friends, come on." I offer knowing his car doesn't have heating, not even paying attention to what I'm saying or doing, I run inside since it IS FREEZING. Turning off his car and locking it, he follows me inside to my room.

"Sorry about the mess." my dad has a really nice house, I even cleaned my whole room and house yesterday by mopping and just tidying. It's just the beer bottles everywhere that make it annoying for me. "it's actually pretty clean!" Kenny sits down on my bed as I'm applying makeup and grabbing my hoodie and joggers, which aren't gonna get old. trust me.

"y/n you know if ur tired, there's always other times there's gonna be parties like this.." Kenny stares at me in the mirror as I'm putting on mascara.

honestly, I was tired. but I really just needed and wanted to get out of the house.

"Nah I'm good! I just woke up like 5 mins ago, wait 10 more minutes and ill be fuccckkiin amazing." I drag my words as I add the 'finishing' touches.

~

Kenny told me he was gonna go hang out with his friends for a bit.

"Y/NNN!!!" Wendy shuffles over to me in her go-go boots. "hi wends" I chuckle as she hugs me.

"We were about to take shots, if you wanted to join!" Bebe slings her arm around me.

"I'm good, thanks though. uhh, do you know where the restroom is?"

"upstairs fourth door on the left" Bebe smiles and walks away with Wendy to go do whatever they wanted to do.

~

Half of the doors were locked, most likely hookups, hearing moaning and beds creaking. yikes.

Opening another door to see a tan-ish guy with a blue and yellow hat snorting something on a washing machine. slamming the door. rethinking my actions I open it slowly leaning on the door frame.

"what were you snorting?" raising my eyebrow

"I wasn't- I wasn't snorting anything?"

"yeah, you were" I test the guy knowing he's lying from the start.

"no, I was fixing this uhh washing machine actually.. I work for, uh Samsung. See it's messed up." he pats the machine.

"If you tell me what drugs ur doing, ill tell you what drugs I'm doing," I tell him, clearly not on any drugs.

"Okay.. deal."

looks like I'm not quitting after all.