lipstick|16

Kenny

"weeaakk" she leans against the couch, covering her mouth.

Maybe I should've not let her win...

"Ur not going to school for sure tomorrow" I grin at her sitting back where we were.

"Dude.. you down to just skip school at this point?" she leans over and whispers in my ear.

should I? I mean, I barely miss school and Karen could use a day off...

"Sure."

Kyle

"Dude, where have you been?" Tolkien dabs me up as I walk in, making everyone aware of my presence.

"Sorry man, I had to put Ike to bed since my parents went to Jersey for a funeral or something."

"Awe shit well we've got some shots and stuff in the kitchen," Tolkien walks away to go and kiss and make up with Wendy after once again another argument.

As I enter the kitchen I see Kenny and y/n sitting on the stools. Hiding behind the wall, able to tell something was different between the two.

"Mph, I think.. ur eyes are prettey.." Kenny slurs resting his head in his hand, adoring every moment of y/n.

I've never seen him like this, even with Tammy..

"If you wann make out with me just avsk.." She smirks, both he and her stare at each other up and down with such... adoration? Yikes. They both are drunk out of their minds, at this point thinking life is a dream.

"can I mack out with youmm?"

She deeply kisses him, as a yes. She rested her hands on his cheeks, and he placed his hands on her hips lightly taken aback.

Taking a picture silently. If I were to tell Kenny he had made out with y/n or kissed..? I don't know.. but I know he won't believe me.

"OUUU LOOK AT THAT HAND PLACEMENT!! GET IT GIRL! KENNY AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G- AHH shit!!" Bebe comes up behind me and starts chanting, her drink spilling on her mom's fancy shirt and chest, running out.

holy shit.. they're still going at it.

Y/n

8:17 AM

"Agghh.. dude, my head.." accidentally rolling off the couch, cursing. Looking back up on the couch I see the one and only Kenny. Again.

Around his mouth, he had lipstick stains. 

My lipstick stains.

"Dude...no fucking way."

What the hell happened last night?

"Huh-What?" Kenny rubs his face, waking up. I point to his face awkwardly. "You got a lil, somethin'.."

He walked over to the washroom that was right next to the living room, with me following behind him.

"Dawg, why the fuck is their lipstick- oh... OH... if you don't mind me asking? did I fuck you?" He slowly turns over to me.

"Pretty sure you didn't."

At least he didn't take my virginity. God damn.

"Thank god..."

We both just stood there finding that awkwardness was slowly building up.

"Well fuck. Who knows what happened," I mumble.

"I'm sorry about that-" walking out of the washroom, plopping back on the couch.

Holy shit how did I- or we end up.. doing that?

"It's fine Ken, no need to apologize. It seems pretty clear the both of us were down to do whatever we did.. "

Hearing padders of feet come down the stairs to find out it's Bebe.

Messy hair, her mini dress barely staying on her shoulders, and makeup all smudged on her face. She had been fucked.

"Good morning n/n, Kenny.." she sits down next to me as Kenny sits on my other.

"So. How was your night Bebe?" Kenny puts his head down trying to restrict his laughter, seeing what I'm seeing.

"It was good actually.."

"Seems like it." Ken and I are back at it again, laughing our asses off.