park|8

4:53 AM

I can't sleep at all.

MEEEEH

im so borrreeddd..

I could go to 7/11 since it's not that far I guess...

Throwing on a hoodie and joggers since it's quite LITERALLY FREEZING IN COLORADO- I grab my wallet and phone, then head out.

Walking past the living room I don't see my father or the tv on. Where is he in the middle of the morning?

~

Finally made it to the 7/11 a couple blocks down and just grabbed whatever I need or want.

looking next to me I see...

"Kenny?"

"uhh, whaa? oh- n/n?" he looks towards me with the same confused expression. Blondie is wearing crocs, pyjama pants with the famous coat... and his eyes are red. wow, shocker.

"You're high at 5 in the morning?"

"totally" he grabs a bag of Takis and a Redbull. real of him.

"huh.. um, wanna hang out?" I offer since I have nothing better to do at five am.

"hell yeah"

~

We ended up laughing and talking about the most random stuff ever. Eventually, we stopped by a small park and sat down on some swings.

"If you want we could stop by my house if you want a blunt or whatever?" Kenny asked, munching on his Takis.

"eh, I'm okay right now. thank you though"

The both of us sit in silence just observing the quietness while it lasts. "hey, why did you move to south park in the first place?- if you don't mind me asking?" The blonde looks towards me genuinely out of Curiosity.

" I got high once, then wanted to experience the 'all-time high'.. and then my mom kicked me out. now I'm living with my dad."

"what do you mean 'all-time high'?"

This kid is really curious when high.

"oh- um street drugs."

why am I sharing so much with someone I just met?

"ohh.. yeahh, they get you pretty fucked up. been there, done that." Kenny plops his head against my shoulder.

ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW I HAVE A REALLY- REALLY HOT GUY LEANING UP AGAINST ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MORNING. WHAT KIND OF ROMANTIC SHIT IS THIS?!!?!

The sun finally rises from the mountains shining against the cold air.

"Well, how are you liking south park?"

"it's honestly shitty, but it's doable."

~

7:30 AM

Kenny had to go home to watch his sister so we both parted ways making life boring again. walking up to my father's house, I see two men laughing. dude.

"Dad?" I question him and his drunk friend, standing in front trying to open the door

"um, d/n. whos this?" The man with a cap that read 'STOTCH' pointed his finger at me looking confused. My father looks around to be met by me. "fuck- man, that's my daughter, Y/n"

"nice to meet you, sir. do you want help?" I look toward the door and my dad hands me his keys, letting me open the door.

"Thanks, kid" My dad's friend thanked me, then walked off into the living room opening up more beers to themselves.

It's the middle of the morning..

~

10:13 AM

Staring at my phone following random accounts apart of the South Park high school. Memes about people and what's going on in the school were really different compared to NYC.

More drama than fights here for sure.

'I heard Kenny has a new girlfriend🤨🤷‍♂️' the caption stated, above there was a random meme. In the comments, there were convos freely about this. God damn.

Cheezpoof_luver
'HUUUH where tf did you see this???'

Billnye__
'At Clyde's party on Thursday💀💀 girls gon be pissed Ong 😂'

User12fu
' she was hella fine if you ask me 🤫🤫🤫🤫'

There were a few other comments I didn't mind reading but,

I was the only girl he was with.

-but people think I'm fine? That's crazy dude... HAHA

Y/n-
Hey Ken
*2 attachments*
I'm too lazy to write what's going on but yeah

Kenny-
I bet you that was fartman.
let me tell him to take that down asap
thank you baby gorilla

Y/n-
BBHAHAHAH FARTMAN
AND BABY GORILLAAA EHHEHE