high|5

8:56 PM

dude, I didn't expect the shifts to feel so long. works gonna have to be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday...WEEEEEAK. Finally making my way home I open the door to be met with my drunk father and some of his friends on the couch watching a football game. I run upstairs not wanting to conversate with old drunk men. 

damn, and it's only Wednesday... I'm so tired man.

*DING*

Kenny-
HEYY, send me ur address for tmrw pls!

Y/n-
HIII KEN, *road name*. I'm going to bed, im acc so tired dude☹️

Kenny-
ALRRIIIGHTT ILL CYA TOMORROW N/N🫶

gosh he's so adorably cringy 

Y/n-
CYAAA GOODNIGHT KEN

GAHHHAAHAHH HES SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE SHHEHEHHAAA!!!

~

Thursday 

7:57 AM

DING!!

 DING!! 

DING!! 

DING!!

dude... 

Instagram
ken_mcK started following you. 

I stare at my phone confused about how he found my account. I end up following him back and looking at his posts. some mirror selfies, some selfie pics, and a couple of him with his friends, I see the fat kid from yesterday was in one of the pics and his account was tagged and ALLLL OF HIS POSTS WERE HIM TALKING ABOUT ANDREW TATE. WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK....

I turn off my phone knowing I shouldn't even get involved and I'm running late.

~

8:40 AM

thank god I made it on time.
 I sit down at my spot waiting for Kenny to show up any minute, hopefully. Instead, some girls come up to me. A girl with long black hair introduces herself. "Hi! ur Y/n right? I'm Wendy" I nod.

 "so! The girls and I were wondering if you wanted to tag along with us to our friend, Clyde's party tonight at 9:40ish!" Wendy offers me, just as Kenny did.

"yeah, for sure." I smile as she goes back to her seat.

Eventually, Kenny walks in sitting next to me. plopping his head down on the desk. "I'm. so. tired." Kenny mumbles under his parka. "what were you doing all night?" I chuckle. "I um.. getting high.." 

is he playin right now..?

"good morning class. today, we are starting our algebra unit." Some random lady with some CRAZY saggy tits came around handing out the work. I look over to Kenny and see him still with his head down.

~

"wake up, we gotta go to history... why are you acting like this?" I stand over him shaking his arm. "I had half of an edible... this morning... and I'm totally tripping balls right now" the blondie gets up holding onto the desk. "Man what the fuck- are you driving?" he hesitantly nods. "ill drive you, come on" The blonde doesn't ask any questions and hands over his keys. 

I don't even have my driver's licence.. hopefully, we don't get pulled over? 🤷‍♀️

~

"left here, annnddd that's my house" 

We finally make it to his house, which doesn't look too different from mine. After parking his truck in the driveway and going to the other side to help him out. Ken mumbles as I open the door to his house. "thank you n/n, ill try to make it tonight." 

"anytime, just get some rest." as I'm about to walk off I hear Ken say. "LOVE YOU MAMAS!" I look back laughing my ass off. "LOVE YOU!!"

 god. we're so sappy.

~

8:34 PM

I ended up not going to the rest of my classes for the rest of the day. Instead, I slept at home as I would any day.

DING!!

Kenny-
UHHH Y/N WHAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL??

Y/n-
you got high before school all because of an edible😭
 SO THEN I had to drive you home but otherwise-
KENNY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAAATTT
AND BEFORE SCHOOL

Kenny-
OH MY DAYS. MB was feelin kinda sij;ly this morniing thats AAALLLLLLL

Y/n-
MAN ARE YOU STILL HIGH UR TYPING LOOKIN KINDA WEIRD... 

Kenny-
pSSH YEAH I'M GOOD NOW BUT ARE YOU STILL GONNA GO TO THE PARTY??

Y/n-
YEEEEAA IM GETTING READY RIGHT NOW
BUT ILL SEE YOU THEN YEAH?

Kenny-
ALRR I JUST GOTTA FEED MY LIL SIS AND ILL BE OUT
CYAAA

AWE!!! he's an older BROTHHEHRR ...CUTTEEE JJAJJAAJJA