babysitter|18

5:40 PM

"hey y/n!" Kyle opens the door letting me inside.

"y/n's here already?" I hear Kenny question from the kitchen, with his head peaking from the walkway.

"hey Kenny"

Karen and Kyle's little brother come down the stairs running around the couch, giggling both with a toy in hand.

"So we're just gonna go to a friend's house for a couple of hours and ur sure ur good with watching them?" Kyle reassures.

"Yep, don't worry dude."

"Y/n!!" Karen runs up to me, lifting her arms up.

"Hey, Karen!" I pick up the light girl resting her on my hip. Kenny walks over patting Karen on the head. "You sure ur good with them?"

"Psh, do you not trust me?" Playfully rolling my eyes with a smile.

"Heh, sorry. Well, we're gonna head out. cya y/n." Kenny heads out following Kyle who was on the phone arguing with someone.

"Cya Ken..."

...

"Who wants pizza?"

~

6:59 PM

Playing just dance YouTube replays of 'baby', the probably most iconic song from Justin Bieber on the smart tv in the living room.

Ike had found some trashy sunglasses in his toy drawer, one for him and one for karen. He seemed to be pretty quiet and did his own thing.

"I like justin!" Such a Canadian move.
Ike danced, trying to copy the moves on the tv.

"Oh you do now?" I rub my head feeling a headache begin to worsen. "I'm gonna use the restroom real quick okay guys?" They both nod, not looking back from the tv.

Closing the door looking through the medicine cabinet.

Benadryl,

Anti acids,

Turning another bottle around,

GERELD BROFLOVSKI.
MORPHINE
TAKE 1 IF PAIN OCCURS
MARCH 2017

Damn. 2017?
Welp, those are mine now. I took the bottle and stashed it in my pocket, then found the Tylenol a second later.

~

9:12 PM

Looking to my left and right, Ike and Karen passed out on my sides. turning off the TV that was playing some random Disney movie, making sure not to wake them.

putting a pillow under Karen's head with a blanket over her, then picking up Ike and bringing him upstairs to his room.
Along the stairs were his family's pictures, which seemed to be perfect.

Laying him down on his bed with a blanket on as well. Passing down the hall to downstairs I see a bedroom with a closet light on inside.

Walking in to close it I see fancy dresses, makeup, jewelry, everything a teenage girl admires.

"Holy shit..."

Posing in the mirror I lay a short black dress on top of my clothes still with the tags on. 270? holy shit talking about rich...

"Hey y/n? We're back!" Kyle Lighting yells from downstairs. Quickly hanging the dress back up and closing the light I walk downstairs to be met with the guys.

"They are asleep and fed, so I'm gonna head out"

"I- um I'll drive you home n/n. don't you think it's late?" Kyle looks at Kenny with a dumbfounded face. "Kenny- what, no. You just drank...Here's the money though y/n" Kyle hands me 250, I didn't expect that much to be honest.  "Thank you, Kyle,"

"C'mon, I'll drive the both of you home real quick."

Kenny

We both sat in the back and Karen sleeping in the back back of Kyles moms van. Y/n was on her phone texting someone, I lean over. "What'ca up to?" I lean back embarrassed being able to smell the alcohol from earlier on my breath.

"Nothin just texting Bebe she wanted to see if I had the homework answers from Friday."
She looks over to me with a tired sigh.

Jesus Christ, she can pull any look and look so hot.

"Oh okay.." Kyle stops at her house. "Alright y/n this is Ur Place, we'll see you tomorrow at school." He turns his head back pulling a charming smile only I know. "Yep, see you tomorrow. Bye guys."

Sitting up in the passenger seat I ask, "if you don't mind me asking do you got something for y/n?"

"Dude what?!? Kenny I don't have a thing for her. I already know you like her, and it's pretty clear. And you already know I like Leslie." Taking a deep breath knowing I'm tipsy and not willing to wake up to an argument over a girl.

"Fine."