vodka|11

11:34 PM

"agh fuck.." grunting plopping my ass on the floor.

"so, I haven't seen you around here.. you're the new girl, right? the one that punched Cartman?" I mumble a small yeah, rubbing my nose trying to discard the powder.

"oh no.." he lays his head on the wall shutting his eyes. "you alright?"

"mm, I think I'm gonna need you to check my pulse." I grab my phone set a time-lapse and count his pulse along his neck.

"fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-six..." a minute passed by.

"fuck.. I think I might be going into cardiac arrest.." he mumbles with his head dropping.

"Are you fucking serious?- do you want me to call an ambulance?" Worry sets in, never being in a situation like this.

"nuh- no I just need Adderall.. just crush up some Adderall. It's in my sock." I lift up his sock and find a small bag with some pills. crushing it up on my phone with the card he was using earlier. He snorts it again, chuckling.

"ha, thanks gurrrl."

"alright dude, ill see you later. I'm gonna go.. don't do that shit for a bit. I might hit you up again for some more. ciao." I point toward the powder still in the washer, walking out and shutting the door behind me.

damn, that shit is kicking in. Meh, I want alcohol.

~

Walking into the crowded kitchen, music speakers on the counter blaring into my ears. Grabbing a plastic red cup, pouring vodka, and downing shot after shot. Having an arm wrap around my waist out of nowhere "Hey mm, y/n yeah?" a raspy voice slurs into my ear. 

"dude get off of me-" I turn around to see Stan, Wendy's ex drunk as shit. "C'mon baby, let's go grab a room.." He pushes my lower back on the counter, his breath against my lips.

I push him off of me walking away with the last shot I was about to take, his hand grips my wrist. "i warned you dude-" splashing my shot on his face, people start staring once again. "you fucking bitch! agh, my eyes!" he covers his face.

Getting out of that kitchen I follow to the connecting backyard where I find Wendy with a whole bunch of girls playing 'kiss, marry, kill'. "N/N!! come play with us! oh uh, are you okay?" Nicole's smile drops. I pick at the cloth of my joggers. "um.. ah yeah. Stan tried to do some shit on me and I'm very drunk as of right now, otherwise, I'm good." I state all 9 girls stare at me confused.

"y/n. what did he do?" Wendy stares at me, her glare growing cold. "pretty sure he wanted to fuck me? since he said let's go get a room. weak bruh.." the girls gasp turning towards Wendy.

 "I thought I told Tolkien to not let him come here.. I'm really sorry about that y/n" Wends apologies for his behaviour. 

"I'm good, don't worry. he just has his eyes burning now." all the girls lean forward to look inside to see him rinsing his eyes out crazy at the sink.

"guessing you did that huh?" 

within five minutes stan was kicked out after Wendy made Tolkien do so, and she was pissed.

I had found Kenny since the girls were gonna go dance and that's very much not my thing.

"you sure ur okay though?" I told Ken about what happened with stan. He was upset about how his friend would let himself get like that. Clearly ruining his mood, just staring at nothing and not making much convo. 

Sitting down on the couch. "Blondieee I'm fine. but are you good?" I rub his hair. "yeah just really, really drunk, and tired."

"alright cmon let's head out" he lays his head on my shoulder.

"yeah.. just a minute. We gotta walk though." I hum understanding knowing we are equally drunk and don't have much of an option.

~

"Alright, this is my place, and you sir, are gonna be staying the night." I pull his arm along with me, scared for him to walk around at this time. He doesn't say anything but complies.