blondie|2

6:33 AM

"sup Dad, how have you been" my dad lets me in before asking. "What did you do now, y/n." he crosses his arms.

"Nothing dad, Mom had gotten fed up with me and that's all." I rub my face as I make my statement.

"y/n.. just take a room upstairs, the first one on ur left. we will talk about this later." my father sighs, walking over to the kitchen to make coffee I assume.

Bringing my luggage along, I open the door to be met with an old, cold, dark room. I fucking hate this place already.

I lay down on the bed which lay in the corner, eventually falling asleep.

~

12:39 PM

"agh, the fuck.." I wake up to having a random scammer call me. As I get up and go downstairs, I hear my dad talking to my mother on speaker.

"NO, I'VE TAKEN CARE OF HER MY WHOLE LIFE! YOU WERE NEVER THERE. I FED HER, BATHED HER, CLOTHED HER! YOU NEVER DID THAT"

"yeah cause I was busy, I have a life too" my dad holds the phone a good two feet away from him.

"BUSY? ALL YOU DO IS GET DRUNK AND FUCK RANDOM WOMEN AS IF THEIR SOME TOY TO YOU" I walk into the room, feeling a weight on my heart from her words. "fuck off" my father hangs up on her, done with that argument

"Mornin" I spike a conversation with my dad

"yeah, yeah"

"I'm gonna go for a walk, ill see you later." I run back upstairs without a yes or no. I freshen up and put some proper clothes on, then head out.

~

for starters, I need a job. money equals, getting high and drugs and shit.

DING!!

as I walk in a see an Asian dude and a... really hot blonde guy... I assume he works here

-well duh you fucking idiot, hes cleaning tables.

"Welcome shitty wok. I take order, please."

"Hi, I was wondering if you are hiring part-time by chance?" I smile at the middle-aged Asian man. "ahh, sure. when you start?"

"whenever sir" I smile politely, knowing I'm dying internally from this.

"Kenny! come over here, Kenny is going to show you job"

Me and the blonde boy exchange hellos, and eventually the owner walks away to attend to other customers.

"someone as pretty as you? wants to work here? out of all places," he chuckles with a pretty smile. holy fuck holy shit this guy is FINE.

"yeah, just for a bit though" I keep my composer knowing damn well I can fuck this up any moment. "oh, alright then.." Kenny goes on about what the work is gonna be like and the hours, etc.

~

"Anyway, thank you so much. I really gotta get going-"

"before you go, I haven't seen you around are you new?" I nod. "cool! if you want to know any spots, come to me." I smile.

"thank you, Kenny"