Part 19

Mani

Once I realized it was Brittany I dropped my bags on the floor which caused both Brittany and Lynn to look my way. "Lynn, watch out," I said in a menacing tone. Lynn looked confused you could tell she didn't know what was going on but she moved off to the side.

" Bitch, you thought I wasn't going to see you right," I said as I was walking in her direction.

"Bulldagging ass bitch you don't put any fear in me, she said." It's funny to me how hoes grow balls when somebody is with them. But just know this bitch, after I whoop yo ass me and Rome gone have congratulatory sex. Fat ass hoe mad cause yo son got burned. Let me let you in on a lil secret she said. I did that shit on purpose. Rome hurt me so I got back at him by hurting his son, stupid ass bitch.

That last line infuriated me, so I ran up. We started fighting and going blow for blow. The right hook I threw connected with her jaw; I could tell she was a little shaken up. That didn't stop her though she recovered quickly from it and ran back up. We were fighting all over the bathroom; She was getting her licks in and so was I. Then we fell to the floor. She got on top of me and started punching me in my face.

"Come on Mani," get the fuck up. I hear Lynn speaking in the background. I started swinging and kicking while on my back laying on the bathroom floor. I managed to kick her off of me and then get on top of her. I was tearing her face up and every punch connected. Her lip started swelling up and her mouth was bleeding. She kicked me off her but I quickly got up. I was finally standing on my two feet but before I could get steady she jumped up, rushed in, and pushed me into the wall.

I felt a little lightheaded after that which cause me to examine my head. I felt a wet substance. I removed my hand from my head to get a good look and the palm of my hand was covered in red, it was blood. "Mani, you alright," Lynn spoke up, but I was too focused on the blood on my hand. I don't know why but seeing it made me extremely pissed and it sent me into a killing rage.

"That's all the fuck you got bitch, Brittany said why giggling". I told you didn't I; "I said I was gonna whoop yo ass bitch," she said. Now ima fuck Rome like I said I would you fat ass hoe.

My mind was blank I was still looking at the blood covering my hand, and Brittany continued to talk shit.

"Let's go bitch or are you done, she asked." I didn't reply. Oh alright, that's what I thought, she continued to taunt me. The last thing I remember her saying was "Once I become your son's stepmother " a burn gonna be the least of your worries".

Lynn, lock the fucking door was all I said. After she locked it, I zoned out.

I came back to and had blood all over my knuckles. My lip was swollen and the scratches on my face were beginning to sting. Brittany was leaning on the counter and her left eye was swollen pretty badly in addition to the busted lip I had given her previously. She also had scratches all over her face and bruises all over her body.

"Come on Mani, let's go," Lynn shouted out to me. People were knocking on the door but I didn't even care.

"Nah fuck that I ain't done yet," I said. I grabbed a hand full of Brittany's hair and started slamming her face on the bathroom counter. She scream out in agony but that wasn't enough for me. I had her hair in my left hand and I was pounding her in the face with my right one. People were still knocking but I didn't care. I was determined to kill this bitch.

I Wanna Be.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara