Part 9

Rome had me wanting to lose control that night. I tried my hardest to fake sleep, I was very much awake. I thought he finally was warming up to me, but I was lying to myself. Rome could never love me.

                       They had sex that morning she barged in, I hated these thin ass walls. He did all that, that night and it meant nothing. I felt bad after stopping Brandon advances, and even though he said he wasn't mad I could tell he was.

                         I liked Brandon, but I found myself wondering how can he really have feelings for me and I'm his best friends wife.

That Day....

                          After he directed me to his bedroom, he open the door . The moment we walked in he swung me around and pinned me to the door. He smashed his lips into mine, then we began tongue kissing. While we were kissing, he use he left hand to unbutton the pants I was wearing. He unzipped them, and with little to no help they hit the floor. My panties came soon after, the only thing not exposing my private parts was the over sized shirt I had on. He pulled me off the door and push me on the bed. He started taking off of each article of clothing that he had been wearing. I covered my eye because I was shy, I couldn't even look. My body had officially taken over.

                          He climbed over me and my heartbeat sped up. Not only was I nervous, I was scared. I started to wonder if this what I really wanted to do. "Open up and let me make you feel good," he whispered in my ear. I didn't want to do it but my legs had a mind of their own. He grabbed himself and steered it to my honey pot, hoping to find the opening. It took him a while but he finally found it. He was beginning to push himself in side me. Are you really doing this came to mind. In that moment both my angel and my devil appeared. My angel voice trying to convince me not to do it. It asked me what would happen it Rome found out. The devil in me quickly spoke up. Awe who cares about Rome. The same Rome who fucks another woman in y'all house with little to no care about your feeling. They both disappeared and I made my choice. There wasn't any going back from this.

                          Brandon was about to go in, this is it, I thought. Then it happened, prince woke up screaming and crying. Brandon sucked his teeth and suggested we continue. I can't just leave my baby crying like that. He hopped from off of me and we quickly put our clothing on. I headed downstairs and picked prince up you could tell Brandon was mad. He grabbed all of our things and said lets go. The ride home was quiet, I mean you could hear a pin drop. I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to make him even more angry. We pulled up to the house and we got out. He still didn't say anything and neither did I.

                         I was calling him for weeks but no answer. I really wanted to smooth things over. I wanted him to understand where I was coming from. I decided to call him again today, the phone rung a couple time and it went silent. I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at the screen to see if he hung up. "What Mani," Brandon said over the other line. You haven't been picking up my calls.

                        Look shawty I had to fall back, I cant helping wanting to be more than what you trying to give me. I know you my best friend wife and all but I cant stop the way I feel, so what the fuck you want me to do ya heard. Keep being around you while you and me both know how I feel.

                     I took deep breaths, but I'm kind of happy prince woke up. If we would of kept going there was no coming back from that. I'm sorry but how could I do that to Rome. I still a wife, he cut me off. You still a wife, That's funny. You a wife to a nigga that don't want yo ass.

"Really," I said. I wont lie and say my feeling wasn't a little hurt. Well Mani ima let you be a "wife". I know he don't want me, but I don't know, I would of felt really bad if we would of went through it. I still feel bad cause I feel like i'm losing a friend.

                     " You not losing me," Mani he relied. I just need sometime, to try to get over whatever this is.

                      I'm sorry I said once again, I couldn't believe he felt like that over me. Maybe I should give him a chance since Rome doesn't really care about this marriage. I didn't know what to do. After hanging up with him I decided to make dinner I wanted shrimp etoufee, fried catfish, and potatoes salad. I made extra as always for him, even though I knew he wasn't gonna eat it. More left overs for me I thought.

                     The sun was setting, after eating I just played with prince for a little while and now that he was sleep I was bored. Brandon just kept running through my mind. I wanted him to talk to me, I know I was being selfish but I really liked him as a friend. My phone started ringing and I decided to let it go to the voice mail. It could only be my mother and I just didn't feel like talking to her right now.

                    My phone rung again, I decided to not answer it. After she called the fourth time I was really annoyed. I stood up, walked to my vanity, and grabbed it. A smile spread across my face when I saw it was Brandon calling me.

                     Hello, I answered. What the fuck Mani why you not answering the phone. He voice sounded like it was in panic mode. "Where you at," he ask? I'm at home right now. HIDE! He shouted. Get prince go into your room lock the door and hide. Why Brandon what's going on? I'm panicking now. Just do what I said, do not come out your room at all. No matter who knocks on your door Do Not Answer. Then he hung up........

Thoughts?

I really like yall comments and stuff. Yall funny asf 🤣