Part 5

Rome

                             I was mad as fuck, we were finally married. The wedding wasn't really big, we wanted to keep it low key. They moved in with me, but she stayed out my fucking way. The DNA test came back and Damari was indeed my son. I was so disgusted with myself and all I could do is blame it on the liquor. She wasn't that ugly but she wasn't cute either, and I never messed with fat bitches. My hood status wouldn't allow it.

                            She stood about 5'4, she was big as hell for her height. She was brown skinned with back length 4c hair. She had dark brown eyes, a wide nose and full pinkish brown lips. She was basic as fuck and her clothing options didn't really make the situation any better.

                         After we left my parents house that day, we pulled up to my house. I made extra sure to keep them away from me because she was not welcomed. My room was upstairs and her room was downstairs. She cooked a lot,  but I never ate the shit. I got a girl for that ya heard me. My girl was pissed when she found out to, but she quickly forgave the shit and said long as we not really fucking or nothing she understands.

                        I was getting ready to make my rounds and see what's good with the niggas. They all heard what happened, but even though we was married I was still embarrassed of her ass. I never invited anyone to my house anymore and was even thinking of buying a new one.

                       I headed downstairs and the aroma from the breakfast she cook flooded my nostrils. I ain't gone lie that shit smelled good. She was wearing this ain't cha mama ass night gown and had prince tied to her back. I couldn't lie the lil nigga looked just like me and the only thing made me happy was his middle name being prince cause he will be one.

                           Um-- I turned back quick as fuck, I almost caught whiplash when I heard this hoe daring to talk to me. WHAT! I shouted making prince cry, I didn't care though, how dare her fat ass talk to me. She turned quickly and sat at the table moving prince from her back to her front. I smirk, that's what the fuck I thought, I said walking out the kitchen and heading out the door.

   I answer my phone after hearing it vibrate in my pocket.

                         Hey babe, shorty said on the other line. What's up ma? I wasn't in love with this chick but she had this hold on me. She wasn't like the other chicks I fucked with, but what I liked the most was she knew her place. Rome I'm tryna sleep by you. I usually didn't let women come to my house, but I figured it was cool. I couldn't divorce this chick or the deal was over, and we would have to pay up, so I decided imma make her life miserable instead.

                         Iight ma imma see you tonight. I headed out to see my right hand Brandon. Him and I were friends since elementary. He was the only nigga I fucked with. Them other niggas was niggas he fucked with and I respected that. Brandon was the whole reason we ended up at that bar and I wished it never happened.

                      I pulled up to his house, park my car and got out. I walked up to his door and knocked but there was no answer. I waited for a couple of minutes then came to the conclusion that he wasn't there. Where the fuck could he be at. I pulled my phone out my pocket and called his number.  It went to voicemail so I called it again and then he decided to answer. Where you at son, I'm in front your door.

                      Nigga I'm at front your door, he said. My house I questioned why would he be over there. I was pissed, I didn't want him to see her she was a embarrassment. Well come on nigga imma wait for you here. iight bro but your wife getting me some food and I'm playing with your son, he busted out laughing. I couldn't believe he was with her ass. I'm on my way was all I said and hung up the phone.

                                                    Omani

                           Brandon was sweetheart, he treated me way better than Rome did. I found myself wishing I got pregnant by him instead. He was playing with Prince when Rome barely looked at him. He ate my food when Rome just throws it away. He was getting to know me when Rome didn't talk to me at all. He made me smile, I haven't smiled in a while but he made me smile.

                          Here you go, I handed him the plate of food he asked for. It was still morning so I cooked breakfast. Thank you, he grabbed the plate, place it down on the table, and begin to eat. I always watch when people eat. I love their facial expression it lets me know if my food is on point or not. Its always good, I thought to myself. Here he grabbed my phone. Open it, he handed it to me. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. Call me if you ever need someone to talk to cause I know Rome could be a bit intense. I nodded my head in agreement. 

                              Rome was home, I knew by the slamming of the door. What's good son Brandon stood up to dapped off Rome. What good my ass nigga why you here? I thought we agreed to meet up at your house . Oh we did huh Brandon replied, I completely for got . I bet you did Rome said shaking his head. Brandon turn towards me, well Mrs. Johnson its was so nice to meeting you. You was a breath of fresh air and don't forget what I said. Lets go son , Brandon said to Rome and Rome walked out never looking my way. I grabbed all the dirty dishes and cleaned them. Prince started cuttin up so I fed him and gave him a warm bath. I played with him for a bit until he got tired. When he finally fell asleep, I figured I would get caught up on my reading. I didn't even get through a whole chapter before I dozed off.

                          Later that night I woke up from prince crying he needed his diaper changed. After changing his diaper, I laid him back down and was about to go back to sleep until I heard a noise through the house. I was wondering was Rome back. I put on my over-sized robe, walked out my door, and looked towards the stairs. I heard the squeaking sound and wonder what they were. Curiosity killed the never-mind. I started walking up the stairs and the noise became louder.

                              I never been on the top floor. I wasn't allowed up here. I follow this long hallway and each step I took the noise got louder and louder. My body was heating up,  and my pulse started to quicken. I finally made it to the end of the hall and the loud banging on the other side let me know this was his bedroom.

                           I was standing right in front his door, " Bitch, keep riding. I heard the slapping sounds their bodies were making. Rome fuck me she moaned. You wanted me to take control bad huh. Yes Rome please take control. Iight turn over he replied. I put my ear closer to the door so I could hear better. Oou she moaned, Damn ma who this pussy fa, it's for you. Bitch I said who its for, it for---

                         I leaned a bit to hard on the door and fell on the floor. What the fuck, the girl said. Were you listening to us. Rome this bitch was listening to us. I never been so embarrassed a day in my life never. I wanted to crawl under a rock. I got up and ran to my room locking the door behind me. Why is my luck so bad, I wondered.

                       What Brandon said came to mind.  I grabbed my phone off the night stand and laid down. I was hesitating, should I call him or not? I didn't have anyone else to call, so I figured I would just take that chance. I looked at my phone and dragged my finger over his contact. I pressed it, there was no going back now. Hello, he picked up and sounded like he was wide awake. Hello, I was so scared to speak up. He-hello, I replied. Yo, whats up? I was to embarrassed to tell him what happened,  so I just told him I needed a friend right now. We talked until I was looking at me eyelids.

Thoughts?