Part 8

Rome

                                Some weeks passed and the guilt was eating me up. Yea I knew what the game consisted of and I was ready for it. Its just, I knew him personally. Brittany family was in a uproar and she even told me once she just knew he was dead. She said she had a strong feeling that he was never coming back. Her family had been searching all over for his body, and I knew they wasn't gonna find it.

                                My pops set up a search party as well to let the Mitchell's know that we were gonna do everything in our power to help out. I didn't tell him Brandon killed him because I knew he would put a hit on Brandon's head. My father didn't really care for the nigga that much because he was reckless. He always told me B would get me into some shit I couldn't get out, and that situation was finally here.

                             I start turning to liquor to ease the guilt. I kept having nightmares about that whole incident. Every time I closed my eyes Mark brains being splatted all over the wall consumed my mental. Brittany had been crying a lot when she wasn't thinking of ways to fuck with Mani. She was taking her frustrations out on her, and I was starting to think moving her in wasn't that bright of a idea.

                            She would do lil dumb shit. I would come home from handling business sometimes really late. When I would get there she have music blasting loudly throughout the house. She would come upstairs in the room snickering and laughing after she would eat Mani's last leftovers, saying that her fat ass shouldn't be mad, and it wouldn't hurt if she missed a meal or two. She even broke into her room one time she was out visiting her family, and threw all her shit in the pool, which she spent most of the day retrieving. The shit was crazy, yea it was funny at first but now I don't know how to feel bout the shit.

                          As Long as she was around me, I thought of that nigga. I felt like he was hunting me. I started distancing myself away from her, and oddly she started doing the same. I finally manage to call my lyft. I had been at the club drinking all night and could barely walk. I got in and gave  him my address so he could drive me home. I was dreading going there, I just wanted to sleep good for one night. All I really needed was one good night sleep. "We're here bruh," the lyft man said pulling over in front the house. I leaned up, grabbed my phone, got out the car, and headed inside. Soon as I opened the door I was met with this good ass aroma. It smelled so damn good, who was cooking this late at night I asked myself knowing fully well who it was. I walked in the kitchen and Mani was once again dressed in her grandma pajamas. She was on her tiptoes stretching her arm out trying to reach something from the top shelf.

                            She was really making this her home as well. She moved a lot of things in the kitchen around. I barely ate here so it wasn't really a problem for me. I don't know why I felt like fucking with her but I'm a blame it on the*** nevermind. I crept up behind her, and pressed my chest against her back. I reached above her grabbing the seasoning she was reaching for. "Here", I handed the season to her then just stood there. All I could think of was how fat her ass was. I forgot she had all that ass hidden away. She stood still, I could see the little bump form on her arm, she had chills.

                           The liquor was gonna put me in a bad spot once again, but I didn't care her scent was intoxicating. You can tell she just got out the tub. I leaned down and put my face into her neck, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned up closer and I felt like our bodies would melt into one. I know the shit was wrong but I needed it. I needed her to just stand there and be my shoulder to lean on. She is my wife after all.

                           Are you ok, she spoke up in her soft spoken voice. Don't talk or ask me anything just stay just like this. She didn't say a word and just did as I commanded. We just stood there not moving or saying anything at all. I had a nice firm grip on her, and my mind finally felt clear. It was blank of any thoughts concerning Brittany, Mark or anyone else. I wasn't thinking of anything, but her. I started thinking about that night. I never really actually thought about that after it happened. The night that Damari was conceived, it was starting to almost make since. How it took awhile for me to enter her womb, or how there were blood stains in the bed when I woke up. I assumed her period had came down, who would think a woman her age wouldn't be getting bussed opened, even looking the way she looks that shit was still beyond me. Reminiscing of that night my shit started standing up. I removed my hands from around her waist to adjust my member. Bruh just walk away my mental chimed in.

                           I finally felt recharged, I backed away and walk to the stairway. Time to go face Brittany. I walked into my room and there was no sign of her, she wasn't there, and I was relieved. I was gonna sleep like a baby tonight . I took a nice hot shower, the heat from the water hitting my back was the best feeling ever ya heard. I got out and put on my boxers and wife beater on then decided to head back downstairs, at this point she was all done with cooking, eating, and was washing the dishes. I walked into her room, walked up to his crib and look at a sleeping prince. He was my twin I had to admit it. The older he was getting he was starting to take on my features more and more.

                                She came into the room and you could tell she was frightened. She jumped and let out a awful shriek. I'm so sorry Rome I didn't know you was in here. I watched her movements carefully cause truthfully I didn't want to make them uncomfortable. She didn't really care I was watching him. After pulling her covers back she got in her bed and laid down. You could just see in her face how tired she was.

                           I finished hovering over prince's crib for a little while longer. I couldn't believe she trust me enough to just fall right to sleep while I'm in her room. I must be getting soft imma have to correct that. I walked over to the other side of her bed, took my clothing off standing in all my glory, and got into bed with her. She was laying sideways so I pushed up right behind her.

                         The liquor had officially taken over. I held her body close to mine with my nose on her neck. She smelled good enough to eat. My hands started roaming her body from her breast to her stiff nipples that was standing at attention. I moved down to her soft jiggly belly I couldn't help but tug and pull at it. Then her ass, her fat juicy ass. I jiggled it once and felt it continue to jiggle without any help of mine. Damn , I said in whisper. I moved a little more close on to her body. At that moment I wanted to feel as though my body and her were melting into one.

             With all the shit that's going on, I had be flighting and didn't get a good nights rest in a couple of day. The warmness from her body but the coldness in the air felt so good and made me so comfortable. I felt the darkness getting ready to consume me.

                                                                        ***

                        WHY THE FUCK YOU IN THIS BITCHES BED ROME! I was awaken from a loud and pissed off Brittany. Get the fuck up bitch, she was charging toward Mani ready to fight. I hopped over her and grab Brittany before she could even touched her. Don't fucking touch me Rome, Brittany said while her eyes was still focused on Mani.

                          Nothing happened bitch calm the fuck down. Brittany walked out the room fuming but she knew than better to talk back. I looked back to Mani and my son who's crying because all the commotions. "Don't leave this fucking room," I said to Mani while walking out and slamming the door behind me

Thoughts?