Part 20

ROME

                                    Man shit was about to get crazy; I already knew it. Brittany had been discharged from the hospital. I heard she had a concussion that put her in a coma for a week. I tried getting in touch with her but couldn't no matter how hard I tried. A couple of my niggas saw her around the city and let's just say the streets talk. From what I was hearing Mani fucked clean over her face and it was looking pretty bad. I won't lie, I was pissed off with Mani's ass. I told her to control her temper. Now her ass is fucking up my business.

                                     Brittany's dad Dro hasn't even been fucking with us for real. We supplied the city as a team but it looks like we are about to be going solo. After getting dressed I was about to head to the office. I needed to work twice as hard cause right now was crucial. Everybody now had to pick a side so I was gonna make sure the majority of them niggas pick me. I walked down the stairs and the smell was unbelievable. I knew this scent all too well. Mani was back in the kitchen cooking. She stopped cooking for a while after the incident and I won't lie I'm happy about her being her old self again. The new Mani just wasn't someone I could deal with cause I was on the verge of really hurting her.

                                   I got to the bottom of the stairs and headed into the kitchen. She was singing and making a nice ass plate of food. "That's mine," I said walking close behind her scaring her a lil bit. She moved her body away from me and said in your fucking dreams. I smacked my teeth cause I was tired of this stupid ass bad girl act she was putting on. That shit was low-key pissing me off. So I grabbed the plate out of her hand. "I'm hungry," I said while grabbing a fork and sitting at the dining table.

I started eating and she was still standing by the stove where I left her.

"Make yourself useful and hand me a bottle of water out of the fridge," I said.

                                She walked over to the refrigerator pull the handle and opened it. She grabbed a bottle of water out of it and walked to the table. I grabbed for the water but she wouldn't let it go. She just stared into my eyes its as if she looking into my soul. She twists the top to open the water and I smirked; she was back to doing what I said. I grabbed for the water bottle again but she didn't let it go.

                                   "Here, you thirsty," she said while pouring the water all over the plate of food. Water was dripping from the plate of food onto the table and then onto the floor. I set there in shock, I couldn't believe she did that shit. She grabbed the plate off of the table and slammed it onto the ground causing the shreds of glass from the plate and the food to mix. 'Yo, what the fuck is wrong with yo ass," I said jumping from the table and sizing her up. I wanted to instill fear in her and her ass; She better be lucky I don't beat up on bitches. She turned around to walk to her room so I slapped the fire out her ass cheek. "What the fuck you do that for," she said turning around towards me while rubbing her ass.

                            "Why the fuck did you do what you did," I retorted. You going to get fucked up if you keep playing me, Mani. She didn't say anything she just turned and tried to start walking to her room again. Before she could I grabbed her shirt and yanked her ass up. "Come here," I said pulling her body close to mine and turning her around so now she is directly in my face. You think I don't know how to make you chill out Mani but I do. I grabbed her cheeks so hard she started making a kissy face and pulled her close to me.